What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R18 | Sat | Titans 14-32 Warriors | Skilled

Round 18 result: Titans v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-gld-main.jpg

1. William Zillman 2. Kevin Gordon 3. Jamal Idris 4. Beau Champion 5. David Mead 6. Aidan Sezer 7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey 9. Matt Srama 10. Luke Douglas 11. Greg Bird 12. Anthony Minichello 13. Nate Myles

Interchange: 14. Matt White 15. Brenton Lawrence 16. Ben Ridge 17. Luke O'Dwyer

2012teams-war-alt.jpg

1. Kevin Locke 2. Bill Tupou 3. Ben Henry 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Omar Slaimankhel 6. James Maloney 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Russell Packer 9. Nathan Friend 10. Ben Matulino 11. Feleti Mateo 12. Simon Mannering (c) 13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Sione Lousi 16. Jacob Lillyman 17. Steve Rapira
Reserves: 18. Pita Godinet

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Matt Cecchin and Phil Haines
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland and Michael Wise
Video Referee: Rod Lawrence

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R18
Titans v Warriors at Skilled, Sat 5:15pm
Related Matches :: QRL ISC R16
Ipswich Jets (GLD) v Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD) at North Ipswich Reserve, Sat 3:00pm
Mackay Cutters (NQL) v Burleigh Bears (GLD) at Virgin Australia Stadium, Mackay, Sun 2:10pm (Ch 9 live QLD)
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R18
Auckland Vulcans (WAR) v Newtown Jets (SYD) at Mt Smart #2, Sat 11:00am AEST (1pm NZ time)

nrl-r18gldwar.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Warriors lineup in, a few changes due to injury.

the dude

Juniors
This is do-or-die for the Titans imo.

Finding it very hard to pick this one. I'll go Warriors by 4

hitman82

Bench
We're close to full strength and have a place the 8 on the line... this game followed by an away game in Brisbane and then we get a much nicer run. If we can pick up two wins here I will be very confident of a top 8 spot.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Tentatively picking Warriors by slim margin (1-6), not nearly as confident as when we last played them earlier in the year.

Would just like to have ONE game where we don't have massive defensive lapses either side of half time.

hitman82

Bench
Tentatively picking Warriors by slim margin (1-6), not nearly as confident as when we last played them earlier in the year.

Would just like to have ONE game where we don't have massive defensive lapses either side of half time.

:lol: good luck with that! Have we put in a SINGLE 80 minute performance? The closest I can think of was 65 mins vs the Tigers... which we lost.

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Really, really tough to pick.

I probably would have gone with the Titans, due to the Warriors attitude problems and their issues when they come across the ditch.

However, Bird, Bailey and maybe Myles out swings the forwards advantage back to the Warriors, and NZ certainly has the class advantage in the backs.

NZ by 6.

Timmah

Staff member
Was gonna pick Titans til the Myles/Bird news came through. Warriors specials now.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Titans missing half a forward pack and the Warriors will go into the top 8 with a win. Massive opportunity, but they almost blew it against the Cowboys.

Warriors being such short favourites always concern me, especially considering how young the team is.