What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | Rivalry (#2) R20 | Fri | Sea Eagles 12-20 Bulldogs | Brookvale

Round 20 result: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-man-main.jpg

1. Dean Whare 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Steve Matai 4. Jamie Lyon 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jason King 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Tony Williams 13. Glenn Stewart

Interchange: 14. Jamie Buhrer 15. Joe Galuvao 16. Darcy Lussick 17. George Rose
Reserve: 18. Daniel Harrison

2012teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Ben Barba 2. Sam Perrett 3. Josh Morris 4. Krisnan Inu 5. Jonathan Wright 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Kris Keating
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis (c) 10. Sam Kasiano 11. Frank Pritchard 12. David Stagg 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. James Graham 15. Dale Finucane 16. Corey Payne 17. Josh Jackson
Reserve: 20. Martin Taupau

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ben Cummins and Brett Suttor

Sideline Officials: Paul Holland and Dan Eastwood
Video Referee: Steve Clark

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R20
Sea Eagles v Bulldogs at Brookvale, Fri 5:15pm
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R20
Balmain Ryde-Eastwood Tigers (WST) v Manly Sea Eagles (MAN) @ Leichhardt, Saturday 3:00pm
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (CBY) Bye

nrl-r20mancby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Easily the Match of the Round. The Grubs desperate to bounce back at home against Des new club who practically have their teeth wrapped around the Storms throne. For the Broncos sake, I hope the Eagles get up by 4 at the Vale.

Should be a great match. I think we will struggle though without Halatau and Kasiano (possibly).
Heart says Dogs by 4, Mind says Sea Eagles by 8.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Will largely come down to Manly's lineup IMO. Players still recovering from the flu, doubt over the Stewart brothers.

I'll take us by any margin, as long as we get the two competition points.

Bit of a crossroads game for each team. Manly have kind of lost me a bit as a grand final contender, while the Bulldogs improve with each passing week. If Manly are still a serious title contender they need to win games like this.

Moffo

Referee
Dogs have got dis. We will be looking to make amends for the loss earlier this year

Dogs by 14

Grapple

Bench
As much as I want Canterbury to win, I think Manly at home coming off a loss and going against Des will be victorious. Manly 19-12.

MSIH

Bench
Lieutenant Butthurt? What is it with you Bulldogs fans and phrases relating to war and violence? Just in your make up I guess. Please don't start any more fights if your side loses on Friday night. Crowd violence after a loss, the very definition of being Butthurt.

lol no.

Many fans are the butthurt ones, please stop trying to shed the tag, it makes you look foolish.

MSIH-Liutenant butthurt.
Firechild- Sergeant butthurt.
DannyBoy- Admiral butthurt.

There's a plethora of Butthurt coming out of the Manly camp, a supporter base built on being insanely butthurt and perennial whingers.

"Everyone hates us and we care... wahhhhhh wahhhh".

Edit:

Also before you say anything about our supporter group, yeah we know...

Thugs, trouble makers, hooligans etc.

Atleast the club is putting in steps to usher in some change, your supporter base just gets more butthurt as time goes on.

Last edited:

Garts

Bench
I am tossing up heading down for the game on Friday, however since there are no trains Doggies fans will you resort to vandalising public buses or just cars in the area after the game? I need to figure out how I will get down there, I don't want my car destroyed.

Latest posts