What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R21 | Sun | Rabbitohs 32-6 Tigers | ANZ

Round 21 result: Rabbitohs v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-sou-main.jpg

1. Nathan Merritt 2. Justin Hunt 3. Matt King 4. Dylan Farrell 5. Andrew Everingham 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds
8. Eddy Pettybourne 9. Nathan Peats 10. Sam Burgess 11. Chris McQueen 12. Dave Taylor 13. Michael Crocker

Interchange: 14. Jason Clark 15. Dave Tyrrell 16. Luke Burgess 17. Ben Lowe
Reserves: 18. Shaune Corrigan 19. Josh Starling

2012teams-wst-alt.jpg

1. Tim Moltzen 2. Matt Utai 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Beau Ryan 6. Curtis Sironen 7. Benji Marshall
8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah 10. Adam Blair 11. Liam Fulton 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington

Interchange: 14. Junior Moors 15. Ben Murdoch-Masila 16. Matt Bell 17. Ray Cashmere

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer and Brett Suttor
Sideline Officials: Paul Holland and Ricky MacFarlane
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R21
Rabbitohs v Tigers at ANZ, Sun 12:45pm
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R21
Newtown Jets (SYD) v Balmain Ryde-Eastwood Tigers (WST) at North Sydney Oval, Sun 12:45pm
North Sydney Bears (SOU) v Western Suburbs Magpies at North Sydney Oval, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r21souwst.jpg

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
this is a big chance to beat souths at ANZ with Issac Luke out (he always, and I mean always carves the tigers up) and probably Greg Inglis out too.

We will figure out a way to lose most likely as usual against this mob, and if Inglis and Luke were playing I would tip a Souths win easy.

however, they are not so I'm tipping us to win but not so confident.

Vic Mackey

Referee
We were missing farah, Galloway and Utai last time whilst Ellis went off early and still would have beaten souffs if it wasn't for a bullshit strip call on Taylor which harrigan admitted was wrong.

If the tigers get through tonight unscathed I think they'll be up for it. Souths haven't beaten anyone of note lately.

BranVan3000

Coach
We were missing farah, Galloway and Utai last time whilst Ellis went off early and still would have beaten souffs if it wasn't for a bullshit strip call on Taylor which harrigan admitted was wrong.

If the tigers get through tonight unscathed I think they'll be up for it. Souths haven't beaten anyone of note lately.

We beat Roosters and Newcastle.

BranVan3000

Coach
this is a big chance to beat souths at ANZ with Issac Luke out (he always, and I mean always carves the tigers up) and probably Greg Inglis out too.

We will figure out a way to lose most likely as usual against this mob, and if Inglis and Luke were playing I would tip a Souths win easy.

however, they are not so I'm tipping us to win but not so confident.

Merritt is more than competent to play FB and play it well. Hunt will slip in on the wing and he was going guns when the Origin period. Peats had a superb performance last week. We do lose some but we have great depth and the structures Madge has in place allows players to slip into their roles like they always belonged there

Vic Mackey

Referee
Merritt is a finisher, Inglis creates. Merritt will still be better then our fullback but to compare him to inglis is deluded.

Anyways I fully expect Inglis to get off any charge and play

BranVan3000

Coach
Merritt is a finisher, Inglis creates. Merritt will still be better then our fullback but to compare him to inglis is deluded.

Anyways I fully expect Inglis to get off any charge and play
Merritt finished three tries on the weekend, let's hope he is "just" finishing on the weekend :cool:

BunniesMan

Immortal
I hope they win tonight because it means they'll be a bit less desperate this weekend.

Either way I think we're too good for them and will win. Souths by 8.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The shorter turnaround for them plus as many as 4 key players injured tonight. That makes up for no GI.

Merritt is an excellent plan b down back.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Surely the Tigers with all these players down and injured are stuffed. Rabbitohs should win this.

Latest posts