What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R21 | Fri | Roosters 16-36 Titans | Allianz

Round 21 result: Roosters v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-syd-main.jpg

1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 3. Joseph Leilua 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Tautau Moga 6. Braith Anasta 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Frank Paul Nuuausala 11. Aidan Guerra 12. Boyd Cordner 13. Tinirau Arona

Interchange: 14. Nafe Seluini 15. Lama Tasi 16. Mitchell Aubusson 17. Martin Kennedy
Reserves: 20. Brad Takairangi

2012teams-gld-alt.jpg

1. William Zillman 2. Kevin Gordon 3 Jamal Idris 4. Steve Michaels 5. David Mead 6. Aidan Sezer 7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey 9. Matt Srama 10. Luke Douglas 11. Greg Bird 12. Mark Minichiello 13. Nate Myles

Interchange: 14. Matt White 15. Ben Ridge 16. Luke O'Dwyer 17. Beau Falloon
Reserves: 18. Michael Henderson

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson and Phil Haines
Sideline Officials: Adam Reid and Clayton Sharpe
Video Referee: Phil Cooley

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R21
Roosters v Titans at Allianz, Fri 5:15pm
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R21
Newtown Jets (SYD) v Balmain Ryde-Eastwood Tigers (WST) at North Sydney Oval, Sun 12:45pm
QRL ISC R19 - Split Round. Tweed Heads, Burleigh & Ipswich (GLD) play next weekend.

nrl-r21sydgld.jpg

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Roosters still finding it hard to find any sort of form, and the Titans are a serious contender to sneak into the 8 off the back of possible losses to the Warriors and Tigers.

Titans by 8.

Timmah

Staff member
In case you had any doubt about the quality of this match, Ch 9 has elected to shoot STG v MEL live into all states. You won't be able to watch this live legally anywhere in Australia.

BDR

First Grade
Pretty laughable that one of the few times Brisbane isn't on Friday night this is the shit they serve up.

Valheru

Coach
In case you had any doubt about the quality of this match, Ch 9 has elected to shoot STG v MEL live into all states. You won't be able to watch this live legally anywhere in Australia.

Thank god. Now I don?t actually have to sit through it convincing myself just before kickoff that the bunch of pea hearted imbeciles that I support are capable of a win. Instead I get to look at the score around 9PM when the Titans are up 40-0 at which stage I will just pretend the game was never played.

I hope we lose by 50.

Unlike the rest of Australia I am glad this is on Friday night as I have better things to do with my time on Friday than watch these pea heart merkin stains.

Timmah

Staff member
Teams named. Roger Tuivasa Sheck named for Roosters!

adamkungl

Immortal
Smithy decides to go with the genius tactic of playing an outside back in the outside backs. Check *mate* Titans!

no name

Coach

That's f**ked. That's the 3rd time this year the Titans have been put on as the 2nd game nation wide. Admittedly one was the double header, but why choose it if you're not going to show it?

Timmah

Staff member
That's f**ked. That's the 3rd time this year the Titans have been put on as the 2nd game nation wide. Admittedly one was the double header, but why choose it if you're not going to show it?
Dragons v Storm is 13th v 2nd.
Roosters v Titans is 14th v 12th (I think).

Logic.

Not happy..

I thought NBN were major sponsors of the Titans??..

Channel 9 are major sponsors of the Titans.

Doesn't guarantee any team live coverage though.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Channel 9 are major sponsors of the Titans.

Doesn't guarantee any team live coverage though.

When no other Qld side is playing it should..

Channel 9 promote the fact that we get one game live each Friday featuring a Qld based team..

Melbourne,that's in Queensland..

Timmah

Staff member
When no other Qld side is playing it should..

Channel 9 promote the fact that we get one game live each Friday featuring a Qld based team..

When do Channel 9 "promote the fact"?

I've never seen them run a promotion on their network (like FOX do with "5 live") saying "one guaranteed QLD side on TV every week".

I've heard people say in passing or in media interviews it's convenient between the states but nowhere is it "promoted" or a "rule", sorry.

If 9 or NRL deems one match (in this case 2nd v 13th over 10th v 14th) more likely to net viewers than the other, so be it.

Melbourne,that's in Queensland..

That's probably what they've gone with - the Titans are full of a range of players from different states/countries - while the Storm has the Queensland spine.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
When do Channel 9 "promote the fact"?

I've never seen them run a promotion on their network (like FOX do with "5 live") saying "one guaranteed QLD side on TV every week".

I've heard people say in passing or in media interviews it's convenient between the states but nowhere is it "promoted" or a "rule", sorry.

Well you can't be watching much Channel 9 Brisbane then..

Latest posts