What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring it on ! S15 Final

Whilst being a Reds fan, it's not hard to decide who I want to see win this...GO CHIEFS! It would be great to see them win this. When is the last time they won a Super Rugby title? Ever?

shiznit

Coach
managed to get myself some tickets before they go on public sale 2moro...

hoping for a good game...

managed to get myself some tickets before they go on public sale 2moro...

hoping for a good game...
the only thing my wife likes about the game is Steve Walsh...so I won't have to fight over the remote control for once. Looking forward to a good game. Jet lag will see the Sharks fade over the last 20 minutes so they would want to be in front by then if they're to have a chance. I wonder where Lambie will play too. He's best at 10 but Freddie has done well there. I suspect they may keep Freddie at 10 and move Lambie to 12...

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
While there's no point trying to have a rational discussion with you, I may as well say my piece. SBW was clearly one of the stand-outs of the final and imo the best player if you combine the semi and the final. Made the break for the first try, made the big tackle which led to Masaga's try, scored the last try off the back of his own half break, and generally was huge on D, smashing blokes everywhere and directly creating multiple Sharks errors. Last week the Chiefs scored two tries and he set them both up. Stand out player of the finals.

Cruden was very good but his work was somewhat mixed. Horrell, compared to SBW, was anonymous, to say he outplayed SBW is nothing short of demented.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Your man crush on him is embarressing... "made the break for the first try"? After crudens chip kick and pass to put him in the gap.. guess you missed those. Cruden had a hand in all the tries and its his passing game that had the chiefs on attack ALL game, not just drifting in and out of it... And Horrell made three breaks, just as many as SBW was great on defense without out giving away stupid penalties for sholder charging.... SBW had a great game but there where players weho had better.

Of course you think SBW was the best in the finals, you are in love with him... You also thought he had an outstanding world cup and was the player of the finals there too...

Flapper

First Grade
The missus is a rabid Chiefs fan so she's been off chops for basically the last 12 hours, she's having a ball. I had a sly tenner on them at $17 pre season too so I was able to have a good night on the tiles too :D

It was an impressive win, fitting for the incredible season they've had really.

The missus is a rabid Chiefs fan so she's been off chops for basically the last 12 hours, she's having a ball. I had a sly tenner on them at $17 pre season too so I was able to have a good night on the tiles too :D

It was an impressive win, fitting for the incredible season they've had really.
Yep glad to see the Chiefs win it. They were the best team this year and deserve the silverware. Apart from SBW i'm not aware of any other losses so they should put in a good show next year too...though like my beloved Reds they may suffer the dreaded premiers hangover! It was a great season and i can't wait for 2013...now bring on the Rugby Championship!!!

Latest posts