What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Sun | Titans 18-22 Rabbitohs | Skilled

Round 22 result: Titans v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-gld-indig.jpg

1. William Zillman 2. Kevin Gordon 3. Jamal Idris 4. Steve Michaels 5. David Mead 6. Aidan Sezer 7. Scott Prince
8. Luke Bailey 9. Matt Srama 10. Luke Douglas 11. Nate Myles 12. Mark Minichiello 13. Ashley Harrison

Interchange: 14. Matthew White 15. Ben Ridge 16. Luke O’Dwyer 17. Beau Falloon

2012teams-sou-ind.jpg

1. Nathan Merritt 2. Justin Hunt 3. Matt King 4. Dylan Farrell 5. Andrew Everingham 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds
8. Eddy Pettybourne 9. Nathan Peats, 10. Sam Burgess 11. Chris McQueen 12. Dave Taylor 13. Michael Crocker

Interchange: 14. Jason Clark 15. Dave Tyrrell 16. Luke Burgess 17. Ben Lowe
Reserves: 18. Scott Geddes 19. Shaune Corrigan

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ben Cummins and Phil Haines
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall and Chris Butler
Video Referee: Sean Hampstead

Related matches :: Toyota Cup R22
Titans v Rabbitohs @ Skilled, Sun 12:45pm
Related matches :: QRL ISC R19 (Wk 2)
Sunshine Coast v Ipswich Jets (GLD) @ Sunshine Coast Stadium, Sat 3:00pm
Burleigh Bears (GLD) v Central Qld Capras (BRI) @ Browne Park, Sat 7:00pm
Easts Tigers (MEL) v Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD) @ Langlands Park, Sun 3:00pm
Related matches :: VB NSW Cup R22
North Sydney Bears (SOU) v Cronulla Sharks (CRO, MEL) @ North Sydney Oval, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r22gldsou.jpg

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Will be a tough game. They're in form but certainly beatable. If we don't get a big head from our streak we'll win.

Souths by 8.

Boofhead

Juniors
Will know the extent of Birds hamstring tommorow. Wouldn't be shocked if he didn't play, Harrison should be back. Too bad Champ can't get a run against his old club.

You blokes had a few hobbling by the end of the game, any news on the injury front?

BranVan3000

Coach
Will know the extent of Birds hamstring tommorow. Wouldn't be shocked if he didn't play, Harrison should be back. Too bad Champ can't get a run against his old club.

You blokes had a few hobbling by the end of the game, any news on the injury front?

Lowe is injured I think. Sam said he will play next week

We should have Asotasi back off the bench for Lowe

Bumble

First Grade
Lowe probably would have been dropped for Asotasi anyway, so his injury isn't the end of the world.

Falloon to have a blinder?

Galeforce

Bench
i am marking this one down as a loss and or next weeks against Manly.

Sam( slight hammie yesterday) should be rested and Lowe will mostly likely not be available (ankle) , and give Roy a run to get game fit .

Besides a loss will take off some the media spotlight and allow for a finals charge starting with the last couple of games of the season.

Earl

Coach
Titans probably the form team in the comp behind the Dogs. Should be a good game this one.

Tits by 8

Bumble

First Grade
Titans probably the form team in the comp behind the Dogs. Should be a good game this one.

Tits by 8

:?

Souths - 184 points scored and 5 wins from their last five

Titans - 108 points scored and 3 wins from their last five

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
:?

Souths - 184 points scored and 5 wins from their last five

Titans - 108 points scored and 3 wins from their last five

And yet the Tits have been under much more pressure to get back into the 8 at all after a horror start to the year when many people thought they wouldn't even be around to see out the end of it.

This is another outsider tip I'm going with, I think the Tits will get up at home. The Souths have to break at some point and it'll be the Titans at home that will do it.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
Have we ever won at Skilled?

If not, I think we will do it here. Personally I think we are a more composed and structured team with Peats at hooker. I am in no way saying he should push Luke to the bench upon his return, as Luke is by far the superior player... But we haven't lost all that much in Luke's absence.

Sutton is the key for mine. If he makes it a hat-trick of blinders we should win if comfortably... if not, I don't think Reynolds is yet a game breaker, and with GI out it might get close.

I'm not one to put a number on it, as it would of course be nothing more than a guess... but I'll say Souths by enough to let me relax for the last 10 minutes of the game

Bumble

First Grade
And yet the Tits have been under much more pressure to get back into the 8 at all after a horror start to the year when many people thought they wouldn't even be around to see out the end of it.

This is another outsider tip I'm going with, I think the Tits will get up at home. The Souths have to break at some point and it'll be the Titans at home that will do it.

Oh, I'm a big fan of how the Titans have played in the last couple of months. Just think it's a bit of a reach to say they are it better form than Souths.

Saying that, I too think the Titans will win, unfortunately..

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Tough one. Titans have won their last three, but dropped the two before that. They've beaten Broncos.. but so have the Eels who are in the running for this years Wooden Spooner. Their other two wins being against Canberra and Roosters, both inconsistent teams. Souths 1-12.

BranVan3000

Coach
Have we ever won at Skilled?

If not, I think we will do it here. Personally I think we are a more composed and structured team with Peats at hooker. I am in no way saying he should push Luke to the bench upon his return, as Luke is by far the superior player... But we haven't lost all that much in Luke's absence.

Sutton is the key for mine. If he makes it a hat-trick of blinders we should win if comfortably... if not, I don't think Reynolds is yet a game breaker, and with GI out it might get close.

I'm not one to put a number on it, as it would of course be nothing more than a guess... but I'll say Souths by enough to let me relax for the last 10 minutes of the game

I wouldn't mind Peats starting and Luke coming on for impact

We did it at the start of the year. But Peats was out of form and got dropped rightly. Was missing tackles and had obviously developed a big ego over himself since getting a spot in the All Stars. Really glad Maguire dropped him quickly because he has come back a better player than ever. Same goes for McQueen

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
I wouldn't mind Peats starting and Luke coming on for impact

We did it at the start of the year. But Peats was out of form and got dropped rightly. Was missing tackles and had obviously developed a big ego over himself since getting a spot in the All Stars. Really glad Maguire dropped him quickly because he has come back a better player than ever. Same goes for McQueen

Watch any game where Issac spends time on the bench... our intensity drops noticeably. He has to play 80 minutes. However I do like Peats and him sharing the dummy half role in the last 20 minutes of the game. Gives Issac a chance to slot into the back line which mean we have Reynolds, Sutton, Luke, Merritt and Taylor free out wide. It's quite dangerous for other teams when you think about it.

Latest posts