What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Mon | Tigers 51-26 Eels | Campbelltown

Round 22 result: Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-wst-main.jpg

Tigers: 1. Tim Moltzen 2. Matt Utai 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Beau Ryan 5. Marika Koroibete 6. Liam Fulton 7. Benji Marshall
8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah 10. Keith Galloway 11. Adam Blair 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington

Interchange: 14. Junior Moors 15. Ray Cashmere 16. Matt Bell 17. Tim Simona

2012teams-par-alt.jpg

1. Jake Mullaney 2. Luke Burt 3. Ryan Morgan 4. Cheyse Blair 5. Ken Sio 6. Ben Roberts 7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah 9. Nathan Smith 10. Fuifui Moimoi 11. Nathan Hindmarsh 12. Ben Smith 13. Reni Maitua

Interchange: 14. Joseph Paulo 15. Taulima Tautai 16. Justin Poore 17. Matthew Ryan
Reserves: 19. Justin Horo

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell and Tony De Las Heras
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel and Dave Munro
Video Referee: Russell Smith

Related matches :: Toyota Cup R22
Tigers v Eels @ Campbelltown, Mon 4:45pm
Related matches :: VB NSW Cup R22
Auckland Vulcans (WAR) v Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) @ Mt Smart #2, Sat 11:00am (1pm NZ local time)
Windsor Wolves (PEN) v Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers (WST) @ Windsor Sports Complex, Sat 6:00pm

nrl-r22wstpar.jpg

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
A part of me actually hopes that mullaney comes out and scores 3 tries and kicks 7 goals while moltzen drops 4 bombs and makes 37m in kick returns.

Maybe then people will start to see what an absolute merkin sheens is.

natheel

Coach
A part of me actually hopes that mullaney comes out and scores 3 tries and kicks 7 goals while moltzen drops 4 bombs and makes 37m in kick returns.

Maybe then people will start to see what an absolute merkin sheens is.

Jake is a very dangerous runner of the ball when he crabs across field. He had a wobbly game tonight but played well. We have 2 young guys in our side who i think you guys should have kept in Mullaney and Matty Ryan.

Will be a close game next week. But if we win i think you guys will slip even further.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Always liked Matt Ryan, although our back row had been Quiet string over the last few years....could have used him this year though...

Jake is a very dangerous runner of the ball when he crabs across field. He had a wobbly game tonight but played well. We have 2 young guys in our side who i think you guys should have kept in Mullaney and Matty Ryan.

Will be a close game next week. But if we win i think you guys will slip even further.

Sheens has a terrible record of bringing Toyota Cup players into first grade. We made a grand final in 2009 and were unlucky to lose it, and from that team only 1 player is a regular first grader at the club (Woods) although Rob Lui and Simon Dwyer had their problems. What other Toyota Cup team has gone so close to winning a premiership and had a top grade coach struggle to pull first graders out of the squad? The Storm team that beat us that day has managed to drag out Widdop, Proctor, Bromwich, Duffie and O'Neill who are all regular first graders.

Mullaney really makes my blood boil though, he was one of the real stars of that team and tore the competition to shreds yet Sheens never game him a look in, it seems he put all his eggs in the Tedesco basket.

blacklock

Juniors
when you throw around the ball with no consequences of failure, the passes stick. when youre forced to play against that sort of game for a top 8 position, passes dont stick.

i think parra are going to tear apart the tigers. the tigers only hope is to play freely with the ball. the issue with that is...under high pressure that sort of play cant/wont last.

parra 38
tigers 10 :)

Grail

Juniors
f**k I hate that merkin

Did he shag your missus and send the video to all your mates and family?

Or is it just that you're jealous of his success, money and standing as a public figure whilst you're just at home fappin' off to hentai?