What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Sat | Cowboys 52-12 Warriors | Dairy Farmers

Round 23 result: Cowboys v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-nql-her.jpg

1. Matthew Bowen 2. Ashley Graham 3. Brent Tate 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein 6. Johnathan Thurston (c) 7. Michael Morgan
8. Matthew Scott (c) 9. Aaron Payne 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Glenn Hall 13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange: 14. Ray Thompson 15. Ricky Thorby 16. Ashton Sims 17. Scott Bolton
Reserves: 18. Anthony Mitchell 19. Joel Riethmuller

2012teams-war-main.jpg

1. Kevin Locke 2. Bill Tupou 3. Lewis Brown 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Manu Vatuvei (c) 6. Carlos Tuimavave 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Sione Lousi 9. Nathan Friend 10. Jacob Lillyman 11. Feleti Mateo 12. Ben Henry 13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange: 14. Russell Packer 15. Sebastine Ikahihifo 16. Micheal Luck 17. Steve Rapira
Reserve: 20. Sam Lousi

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ashley Klein and Chris James

Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane and Michael Wise
Video Referee: Phil Cooley

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R23
Cowboys v Warriors at Dairy Farmers, Sat 5:15pm
Related Matches :: QRL ISC R20
Northern Pride (NQL) v Norths Devils (BRI) at Barlow Park Cairns, Sat 5:30pm
Mackay Cutters (NQL) v Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles at Virgin Australia Stadium Mackay, Sat 6:00pm
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R23
Balmain Ryde-Eastwood Tigers (WST) v Auckland Vulcans (WAR) at Leichhardt Oval, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r23nqlwar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Cowboys by however many they feel like winning by. This could seriously get ugly. Maloney and Matulino both confirmed to miss this game so that's going to further dilute things. Luck will probably be named to return, but our middle defence hasn't been the problem. We're still going to have clueless goons out wide. Thurston and Bowen to have 3 try assists (or tries) each.

natheel

Coach
i honestly can't se Warriors winning another game this year

Cowboys by 10

But knowing Warriors they will probably show up this game

vvvrulz

Coach
We have fallen apart mentally and there are rumours of rifts among players and with the coach.

In other words, Cows by 24+

Rebel

First Grade
This is the exact type of game that the Warriors could win IMO.

Then, lose to the Panthers at home next week...

Grapple

Bench
Warriors sorely missing leadership. With no Mannering and Matulino, and a banged up Maloney I think Cowboys will do it easy. Cows by 16.

beave

Coach
What didg said. FFS, we are all over the shop like a mad womans shit this year, how anyone can confidently pick us is beyond me.

Grapple

Bench
So you guys are full strength (?) and playing at home, and aren't confident in beating a banged up Warriors team that just got hammered by Cronulla in NZ?
I know us Dogs fans continue to do the Dessie every week, but that's ridiculous.

Grapple

Bench
I thought Segerayo was playing? Even without Tariq you guys should be able to get the job done. What happened with Taumalolo?

Aragorn

First Grade
no hope in hell we/warriors win today.

Their mental aptitude is shot to shreds and there's no leadership in the team to get them out of this mess.

cowboys by plenty.

Latest posts