What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Mon | Knights 26-4 Sharks | Hunter

Round 23 result: Knights v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-new-her.jpg

1. Darius Boyd 2. Kevin Naiqama 3. Dane Gagai 4. Timana Tahu 5. Akuila Uate 6. Jarrod Mullen 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden 9. Danny Buderus (c) 10. Willie Mason 11. Chris Houston 12. Joel Edwards 13. Neville Costigan

Interchange: 14. Robbie Rochow 15. Zeb Taia 16. Adam Cuthbertson 17. Alex McKinnon
Reserve: 18. Zane Tetevano

2012teams-cro-main-1.jpg

1. Matthew Wright 2. John Williams 3. Ricky Leutele 4. Colin Best 5. Nathan Stapleton 6. Todd Carney 7. Jeff Robson
8. Mark Taufua 9. Isaac De Gois 10. Ben Ross 11. Jeremy Smith 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen (c)

Interchange: 14. Andrew Fifita 15. Tyson Frizzell 16. John Morris 17. Jayson Bukuya

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Matt Cecchin and Gavin Morris

Sideline Officials: Adam Reid and Grant Atkins
Video Referee: Rod Lawrence

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R23
Knights v Sharks at Hunter, Mon 4:45pm
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R23
Mounties (CAN) v Newcastle Knights (NEW[/]) at Mt Pritchard Sports Ground, Sat 3:00pm
Cronulla Sharks (CRO, MEL) Bye

nrl-r23newcro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Cronulla were impressive yesterday but the Warriors were also rather poor.

The Knights showed for 62 minutes last week they could match it with the 'Dogs. The problem was they found themselves down 24-0 by this stage.

A similar 62-minute performance by the Knights which stretches over the whole 80 minutes should see them home.

Knights by 8.

Card Shark

Immortal
I have no doubt the knights have the ammo to win, geez ive witnesssed it too many times there, but I think that game would have taken a lot out of them, even if they'd won.

Whereas we got our confidence back & a smile on our face. We are gunna take a lot of stopping, particularly with Graham (& maybe Gibbs) back.

Time will tell.

Houdini

First Grade
I think the Sharks will win this one. We look to have some confidence back and that will be the difference

Silent Knight

First Grade
we never win up at that dump

Dump? Your team plays in a festering swamp :lol:

But you'll win this time. The Knights can't measure up to the epicness of demi-god Gallen, he'll devour us all. Flatheads by 40 you heard it here first.

Card Shark

Immortal
Dump? Your team plays in a festering swamp :lol:

But you'll win this time. The Knights can't measure up to the epicness of demi-god Gallen, he'll devour us all. Flatheads by 40 you heard it here first.

Actually the knights have selected a strong team - Snowden's been named, he wasn't there last week, was he?

But yes, you are right, we'll win.

natheel

Coach
Knights have shown they can match it with some top sides

I think they will have the Sharks crashing back to earth

Knights by 12

Flanno to have a whinge

Apey

Staff member
How are the Knights favourites?

Our performance was fairly poor last week and Sharks smashed their opposition. Maybe people think it's unlikely we'll be poor two weeks in a row at home and will bounce back?

I think it be a close game but would be genuinely surprised if we came away with a win. Even more surprising we're at $1.80 and Sharks are at $2.05.

Grapple

Bench
This is definitely one game I shall not be watching. But I do hope Cronulla smashes them. Go Sharks!

Grapple

Bench
Why?

Do we bore you?

A little on the attacking side..... but I do love how tough Cronulla play on defence and Jeremy Smith is probably my favourite Kiwi so I don't mind The Sharks, but Newcastle are my least favourite team along with Penrith so I don't tend to watch their games.

A little on the attacking side..... but I do love how tough Cronulla play on defence and Jeremy Smith is probably my favourite Kiwi so I don't mind The Sharks, but Newcastle are my least favourite team along with Penrith so I don't tend to watch their games.

We are gonna float like butterflies and sting like bees on Monday!

Card Shark

Immortal
The cream is rising to the top over the last couple of weeks - it will be interesting to see if we are part of that.

If we are serious contenders, we will win this game.

Latest posts