What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R23 | Sun | Panthers 10-20 Raiders | Centrebet

Round 23 result: Panthers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-pen-main.jpg

1. Michael Gordon 2. Josh Mansour 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Tighe 5. David Simmons 6. Lachlan Coote 7. Luke Walsh
8. Sam McKendry 9. Kevin Kingston (c) 10. Tim Grant 11. Clint Newton 12. Matt Robinson 13. Cameron Ciraldo

Interchange: 14. Dayne Weston 15. Mitch Achurch 16. Ryan Simpkins 17. Danny Galea
Reserve: 18. Nigel Plum

2012teams-can-alt-1.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Sandor Earl 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Reece Robinson 6. Josh Mccrone 7. Sam Williams
8. David Shillington (c) 9. Travis Waddell 10. Dane Tilse 11. Josh Papalii 12. Joel Thompson 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Shaun Berrigan 15. Joe Picker 16. Mark Nicholls 17. Sam Mataora
Reserves: 18. Jarrad Kennedy 19. Bronson Harrison

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson and Brett Suttor

Sideline Officials: Dan Eastwood and Luke Phillips
Video Referee: Paul Mellor

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R23
Panthers v Raiders at Centrebet, Sun 11:45am (FOX)
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R23
Mounties (CAN) v Newcastle Knights (NEW) at Mt Pritchard Sports Ground, Sat 3:00pm
Wests Magpies v Windsor Wolves (PEN) at Campbelltown, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r23pencan.jpg

Last edited:

maple_69

Bench
The Toyota Cup game will probably be of a higher quality than this.

Raiders have everything to play for, should get home by 10.

skeepe

Immortal
Suttor and Robinson the referees.... expect a very heavy penalty count in favour of the Panthers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just watch out skeepe, if one team gets right out in front, make sure you get the refs ears out.

skeepe

Immortal
robinson comes from the penrith area and always hits penrith hard in the penaltys

He seems to hit the Raiders hard too. Maybe there's a small chance of a pretty even penalty count... guess it depends which team takes the early lead.

I know I whinge about referees more than most, but I honestly can't remember a season where the officiating has been as bad as it has this year, and almost everyone seems to be in agreement. I don't deny that they do a very difficult job, but just because it's difficult doesn't mean we shouldn't expect them to get it right.

Kilkenny

Coach
Suttor and Robinson the referees.... expect a very heavy penalty count in favour of the Panthers.

Skeepe, trust me you will finish in front on the penalty count. Dont know about the scoreboard, but penalty count is a certainty. Panthers have never finished in front in the penalty count when Robinson officiates us.

the dude

Juniors
You'd think the Raiders would win given they played well last week and are desperate, but as we all know they are an impossible team to predict.

I think they'll get this one by 10ish and keep their finals hopes alive.

mongoose

Coach
All signs pointing to a Panthers win. They will want to redeem themselves after last weeks thrashing by Melbourne. They will also want to keep ahead of the Eels. Raiders are also favourites :(