What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antiques Roadshow: Merch and Collectables thread.

newman

First Grade
At Carchs request, this could be a fun thread.

Please post photos of any interesting Sharks merchandise, jerseys, collectables or interesting items that you own and any back stories around it. The older, the rarer, the better.

Mods might be worth making a sticky.

Poss

Juniors
I've got a Pepsi can unopened with ET on it.
I don't really know anything about it.
My brother got it for me when I was younger. He went to a game at Shark Park and they were giving them out or something?

Anyone wanna gimme some info?

newman

First Grade
Without pics you are nothing. Please post pics of items only. I will do so when I get home.

runatme

Bench
Scan4.jpg

TRIALS

Juniors
I've got a Pepsi can unopened with ET on it.
I don't really know anything about it.
My brother got it for me when I was younger. He went to a game at Shark Park and they were giving them out or something?

Anyone wanna gimme some info?

I got one too, Pretty sure it was for ET's last game.

8 unopened cans and 2 glorious glasses to drink them if ever the case may be! I have other stuff but thats the easiest to show at the moment.

Attachments

• Sharks memo.jpg
    Sharks memo.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Poss

Juniors
sharks.jpg

I don't even know what this is.
Had it for 20 years.
It's made out of wetsuit kinda material.
Gotta be worth atleast a coupla mill?

Special K

Coach
sharks.jpg

I don't even know what this is.
Had it for 20 years.
It's made out of wetsuit kinda material.
Gotta be worth atleast a coupla mill?
They used to go on Cars on the inside of the window.

Some sick stuff so far... I've just got 10 jerseys :x. I used to have that shark that is used in the sharksforever.com logo as a keyring. I f**king loved it as a kid and it was probably the reason I became a sharks fan. It broke when I finally got a drivers license at 18! Spewing as I had it for all those years.

Last edited: