What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Fri | Broncos 18-19 Storm | Suncorp

Round 24 result: Broncos v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-bri-main.jpg

1. Corey Norman 2. Gerard Beale 3. Jack Reed 4. Justin Hodges 5. Josh Hoffman 6. Ben Hunt 7. Peter Wallace
8. Ben Hannant 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Petero Civoniceva 11. Matt Gillett 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Ben Te'o

Interchange: 14. Luke Capewell 15. Brendon Gibb 16. Mitchell Dodds 17. Dunamis Lui

2012teams-mel-alt.jpg

1. Billy Slater 2. Sisa Waqa 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Will Chambers 5. Anthony Quinn 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Jason Ryles 11. Sika Manu 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Bryan Norrie 16. Jaiman Lowe 17. Kevin Proctor

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Matt Cecchin and Chris James

Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall and Grant Atkins
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R24
Broncos v Storm at Suncorp, Fri 5:15pm
Related Matches :: QRL Intrust Super Cup R21
Burleigh Bears (GLD) v Wynnum Manly Seagulls (BRI) at Pizzey Park, Sat 3:30pm
Northern Pride (NQL) v Easts Tigers (MEL) at Barlow Park Cairns, Sat 5:30pm
CQ Capras (BRI) v Souths Logan at Browne Park Rockhampton, Sat 7:00pm
Ipswich Jets (GLD) v Redcliffe Dolphins (BRI) at North Ipswich, Sun 2:10pm
Norths Devils (BRI) v Mackay Cutters (NQL) at Bishop Park, Sun 3:00pm
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R24
Cronulla Sharks (CRO, MEL) v Canterbury Bulldogs (CBY) at Toyota Stadium, Sat 3:15pm

nrl-r24brimel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I will tip the Broncos just because they seem to be going in the right direction, if only barely, but I have very little faith.

Earl

Coach
If Matt Gillet can learn to catch the ball the Broncs are a good chance.

Both teams have shown signs of playing great footy. If they both put together 80 minute performances this could be a cracker.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Broncos at home against the Storm are usually pretty good, and they picked up a lot of form yesterday, so this could actually be a contest. I still can't see them getting over the Storm, but I don't think it will be a routing.

Bretto

Bench
I like the Broncos for this one. If they can start like they did against the Bulldogs it'll be a really close game.

Evenflow

Bench
I'm sensing a bit of foxing by some of the Broncs fans on here by playing down their chances. While their team hasn't been in the best form the Storm have been far from their best as well besides against a poor Penrith side and playing one decent half against the Tits. I'll tip the Storm by 4 because i'm hopeful but this game is anyone's.

beads6

First Grade
Storm are our bogey side so I don't expect us to win. Staying close would be great.

user_nat

Coach
I'm sensing a bit of foxing by some of the Broncs fans on here by playing down their chances. While their team hasn't been in the best form the Storm have been far from their best as well besides against a poor Penrith side and playing one decent half against the Tits. I'll tip the Storm by 4 because i'm hopeful but this game is anyone's.

I don't think anyone's foxing. Pretty hard to be confident after recent performances. Particularly because these slumps have happened to us so many times over the last decade.
Even at the best of times we don't go great against Melbourne.

.. I still might tip Brisbane.

Grapple

Bench
It's hard to get a gauge for this one. Brisbane fans think their team will win but Storm fans they they'll win! Tough one.

woodyk2

First Grade
Sounds like sooking to me. History shows that the Broncos had their best year (2006) when they had the least Friday night games.
History buff. Big deal.Funny how this season they clag without the 7 day turnaround,it's not a sook its stating a fact that blind freddy can see.Sounds like somebody sooking about somebody not having a sook:lol:

Latest posts