What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Sat | Raiders 24-20 Roosters | Canberra

Round 24 result: Raiders v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-can-main-1.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Sandor Earl 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Reece Robinson 6. Josh Mccrone 7. Sam Williams
8. David Shillington (c) 9. Travis Waddell 10. Dane Tilse 11. Josh Papalii 12. Joel Thompson 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Shaun Berrigan 15. Joe Picker 16. Mark Nicholls 17. Sam Mataora
Reserve: 18. Jarrad Kennedy

2012teams-syd-her.jpg

1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 3. Tautau Moga 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Adam Henry 6. Braith Anasta 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Frank Paul Nuuausala 11. Jack Bosden 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Boyd Cordner

Interchange: 14. Nafe Seluini 15. Lama Tasi 16. Martin Kennedy 17. Brad Takairangi
Reserve: 18. Tinirau Arona

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne and Alan Shortall

Sideline Officials: Ricky McFarlane and Nick Beashel
Video Referee: Paul Mellor

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R24
Raiders v Roosters at Canberra, Sat 3:15pm
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R24
Mounties (CAN) v Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) at Mt Pritchard, Sat 3:00pm
Windsor Wolves (PEN) v Newtown Jets (SYD) at Windsor, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r24cansyd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Raiders should get their first back to back to back win in a long time unless they fall asleep and let the Roosters walk over them.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
What will happen is that we'll get smashed by the Roosters this week and then towel up the Bulldogs the week after.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Can someone explain to me how these two disgraceful teams have Shayne Hayne refereeing?

Bill Harrigan should be sacked.

Spot On

Coach
Have to hand it to the Raiders. To be on the cusp of the eight, and really, with two gimme games remaining they could sneak in the eight all with a very ordinary halves pairing and no hooker.

What could have been.

Roosters didn't train yesterday as it was too cold apaz.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/roosters-say-snow-way-20120817-24e83.html

I could not believe my eyes when I read that article this morning.

They trained in a hotel foyer? :lol:

I could be reading too much into it but it's like they've already mentally given up. Are you footy players or are you ballerinas? Why would you not want to train and replicate the environment you will be facing tonight? Bizarre.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Too scared to train in the cold. FMD that's weak.

If we turn up we'll put 50 on em. But given we're due another spaz game we'll prob end up with another belting at home.

Flip a coin and take 13+

gypsy

Bench
Roosters will get the cash here, too much class.

Let's hope Haynesy doesn't get swayed by the small but parochial home crowd, and keeps it 50/50 in the ruck.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I could be reading too much into it but it's like they've already mentally given up. Are you footy players or are you ballerinas? Why would you not want to train and replicate the environment you will be facing tonight? Bizarre.

we are not a good enough side to be reading anything in to this
let them do what they want, we need to come out with our heads screwed on ready to play 80 minutes of football
the roosters are good enough on their day to belt us, if we come out flat, thats exactly what will happen, cold weather or not

Gypsy in early on the butt hurt i see

Latest posts