What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R25 | Sat | Dragons 38-6 Warriors | WIN

Round 25 result: Dragons v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like a positively awesome game so far.

So much so I am not gonna change the channel and leave the missus to watch Elvis.

He is dead you know, but still much more entertaining than this game by the sound of it!

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Reckon Warriors will win this.

Ok, so Johnson can't come back, Brown gets shot in the dressing room, and Manu gets his shorts attached to one of those bungy ropes where if he runs too far in field it drag him back.

Yeah, I see how they might pull it off.

Izz

Bench
Ok, so Johnson can't come back, Brown gets shot in the dressing room, and Manu gets his shorts attached to one of those bungy ropes where if he runs too far in field it drag him back.

Yeah, I see how they might pull it off.
Us by 20!

We got dis!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Awesome. Warriors have lost the 2nd half 98-16 in their last 6 matches.

FFS the cheerleaders wearing jackets. Can't even get that part of the entertainment right.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Couple more of those and the Dragons might run out of players, at least that way the overlaps will be cut down to 1 player.

Izz

Bench
lolz--good ole Tupou.

Tuimavave actually, but he's our 4th choice fullback, so i'll give him a break.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Warriors out offloaded. FFS we're down around 13th in offloads and one of, if not the worst in missed tackles. Not exactly rocket science to figure out what's going to happen in that scenario.