What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R26 | Sat | Tigers 6-26 Storm | Leichhardt

Round 26 result: Tigers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-wst-main.jpg

1. Tim Moltzen 2. Matt Utai 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Beau Ryan 5. Marika Koroibete 6. Chris Lawrence 7. Benji Marshall
8. Aaron Woods 9. Masada Iosefa 10. Keith Galloway 11. Adam Blair 12. Gareth Ellis 13. Chris Heighington

Interchange: 14. Junior Moors 15. Ben Murdoch-Masila 16. Matt Bell 17. Tom Humble

2012teams-mel-alt.jpg

1. Billy Slater 2. Sisa Waqa 3. Justin O'Neill 4. Will Chambers 5. Anthony Quinn 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith (c) 10. Jason Ryles 11. Sika Manu 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Bryan Norrie 16. Jaimain Lowe 17. Kevin Proctor

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer and Brett Suttor

Sideline Officals: Jeff Younis and Adam Reid
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R26
Tigers v Storm at Leichhardt, Sat 5:15pm
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R26
Balmain Ryde-Eastwood Tigers (WST) v Western Suburbs Magpies at Leichhardt Oval, Sat 3:00pm
Auckland Vulcans (WAR) v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (CRO, MEL) at Mt Smart #2, Sat 11:00am AEST (1pm NZ local time)

nrl-r26wstmel.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Earl

Coach
If Brisbane lose and the Tigers are a chance to sneak into the eight. Melbourne by 30

If Brisbane win and the Tigers season is officially over. - Tigers by 12

Lowdown

Juniors
The only question here appears to be whether Bellamy elects to rest key players.

If they beat Sharks tonight and secure top 2 finish - I think Bellamy will take the opportunity to rest those carrying niggling injuries or in need of a rest.

Justin O'Neil would be one. Hoffman another. Jason Ryles may also be rested to ensure he's fresh for finals.

I doubt Bellamy will rest all of the big 3 - we all saw what happened in Round 26 last year - he's clearly wanted to build momentum not demolish it - but I think some will be rested.

Cam Smith to play off the bench is my tip, and Billy and Coop rested with 20 to go.

azza29

Juniors
Storm have only just come off a very ugly losing streak, shouldn't be resting players at this point. Especially since there is still a minor premiership up for grabs if the Doggies somehow manage to lose to the Roosters (I know, but stranger things have happened).

A win at Leichhardt is exactly what Melbourne need heading into the finals.

gronkathon

First Grade
Storm will win

Hopefully the team shows some heart for Big Gareths last game.

Smith to get 13 clean line breks by running through the gap between Blair & Ioseffa

Vic Mackey

Referee
Defeatist attitude...I am sure you will be jumping up and down if you win.

I think Tigers fans have a right to have a defeatist attitude. Ink like myself is a passionate tigers fan but fed up with the shit we have been served this year.of course we will be both cheering our team come Saturday at 7.30 but I have zero faith in them even competing in this game.

None of us think we deserve to be in the finals but if on the off chance we do make it I know I'll get excited and watch them go around hoping for some sort of miracle run.

All week I've been saying I'm not going to go Saturday. But at about 5.30 Ill realise I don't want to spend the night with my stupid girlfriend asking questions like 'How many points are a goal worth' and end up at the game.

I think Tigers fans have a right to have a defeatist attitude. Ink like myself is a passionate tigers fan but fed up with the shit we have been served this year.of course we will be both cheering our team come Saturday at 7.30 but I have zero faith in them even competing in this game.

None of us think we deserve to be in the finals but if on the off chance we do make it I know I'll get excited and watch them go around hoping for some sort of miracle run.

All week I've been saying I'm not going to go Saturday. But at about 5.30 Ill realise I don't want to spend the night with my stupid girlfriend asking questions like 'How many points are a goal worth' and end up at the game.

Know how you are feeling bro...my missus used to ask that crap as well or ask me some question about what we were doing tomorrow in the middle of a big play !.

Latest posts