What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R26 | Sat | Bulldogs 42-10 Roosters | ANZ

Round 26 result: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Ben Barba 2. Sam Perrett 3. Josh Morris 4. Krisnan Inu 5. Jonathan Wright 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Kris Keating
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Mick Ennis 10. Sam Kasiano 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Josh Jackson 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. James Graham 15. Dale Finucane 16. Corey Payne 17. David Stagg
Reserve: 20. Martin Taupau

2012teams-syd-main.jpg

1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 3. Tautau Moga 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Daniel Tupou 6. Braith Anasta 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Wearea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Martin Kennedy 11. Aidan Guerra 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Frank Paul Nuuausala

Interchange: 14. Nafe Seluini 15. Tinirau Arona 16. Brad Takairangi 17. Boyd Cordner

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell and Gavin Badger

Sideline Officials: Jason Walsh and Clayton Sharpe
Video Referees: Sean Hampstead and Chris James

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R26
Bulldogs v Roosters at ANZ, Sat 5:15pm
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R26
Newcastle Knights (NEW) v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (CBY) at Townson Oval, Merewether, Sat 3:00pm
Newtown Jets (SYD) Bye

nrl-r26cbysyd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
No chance the Roosters win this week after putting 600 on the Tigers.back to being no hopers this week

Bulldogs by 38

Two of the most penalised teams in the NRL face off in this match, the universe is going to f**king explode if one of us wins a penalty count. I think I have forgotten what it's like to revive more penalties than the other team.

I foresee a dour match where we play grinding football to get some confidence back after getting smashed by the Raiders.

Us by 7.

I think the Roosters got us at a wrong time. Roosters not playing for much other than Braith's last game, whilst we are playing for the MP and for a comprehensive win leading into the finals.

Dogs by 16

ouwet

Bench
I think the Roosters got us at a wrong time. Roosters not playing for much other than Braith's last game, whilst we are playing for the MP and for a comprehensive win leading into the finals.

Dogs by 16

Geez, it reminds me of 2009! Tiger's had nothing to play for, we had the MP in our hands (If we won) but we lost and got pumped too (From memory they had to take the trophy from the SFS to Kogarah). Hope it doesn't happen again:eek:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Club has just confirmed Dene Halatau clear to play this weekend. Jackson and Finucane have been fine replacements, no doubt, but can't wait to see Dene-o rip and tear again.

Much more confident.

Packy

Bench
This is a real danger game. If we go to sleep and lose that is 2 in a row and we're on our way to straightoutsville.

Boys need to be on their game. I don't think the Roosters will fall over like some others. I reckon they will be more dangerous this week than all year.

ceagle

Bench
Playing for the minor premiership, surely you would think the Dogs could get up against the Roosters?