What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rugby League Live 2

MattYg1

Bench
I always end up on the side view, it adds something quite authentic (I guess the years of viewing on television is in my head now)

i hope this game comes with a massive instruction book lol..

anybody else see those tactics at the end of the video ceagle posted... :crazy::crazy:

Ausguy

Coach
flips around, regardless of human players.

My only gripe is that it switches around almost instantly..which means you sometimes run in the wrong direction when an intercept is performed.

In the settings you can set how and when the screen spins once possession has changed from 1 team to the other.

natheel

Coach
Side view is awesome

I usually get used to the game normally then switch the view. Side view is also challenging judging the depth of the players etc

MattYg1

Bench
The last time I got that email was last week for Borderlands 2 (not that I expect RLL2 next week).

LOL well who knows with the way the PR has been handled for most Tru Blu games it might be...

Didnt Rugby Challenge just kinda appear?

azsportza

Live Update Team
on eb games website has the game released in october

That is a placeholder date for the game. All eb games systems have been updated to the 1st of October, but still nothing official from Tru Blu.

Also, runatme, do you have a PSN ID that you are going to use in the RLL2 League?

MattYg1

Bench
By the way for the time being I am going to have to pull my name out of the 360 users for the online comp...

For some reason Microsoft have a problem accepting my credit card for any transactions, including my monthly Gold subscription fee...

So no online gaming for me... I am considering getting it on ps3 now actually because of it.

Ausguy

Coach
What are those white lines on the field of play (not line markings)...sort of looked like wire frames for the graphics.

Seems that players still appear to change direction at superhuman speed on ice skates.

They are running lines of potential ball recievers.... pretty cool huh?

Some of the vids have been sped up, its fine trust me.

MattYg1

Bench
They are running lines of potential ball recievers.... pretty cool huh?

Some of the vids have been sped up, its fine trust me.

That and most of the players you see speeding off in all directions are actually controlled by the player who has no idea what they are doing during a 5 minute first play through.

runatme

Bench
That is a placeholder date for the game. All eb games systems have been updated to the 1st of October, but still nothing official from Tru Blu.

Also, runatme, do you have a PSN ID that you are going to use in the RLL2 League?

PM sent

Ausguy

Coach
That and most of the players you see speeding off in all directions are actually controlled by the player who has no idea what they are doing during a 5 minute first play through.

And on the AI v AI match, the players running random lines are IMO driven by the Tactics set up which no one seems to know much about.

MattYg1

Bench
And on the AI v AI match, the players running random lines are IMO driven by the Tactics set up which no one seems to know much about.

Lol distribution of information and general marketing 101 with Tru Blu Entertainment and Big Ant Studios...

Like i said I hope this game comes with a thick ass instruction book... Cant wait to study it.