What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R2 | Sat | Warriors 14-16 Roosters | Eden Park

Round 2: Warriors v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

LIVE TV | FOX Sports 1
LIVE RADIO | 2GB + Network, ABC Grandstand

2013teams-war-main.jpg

1. Kevin Locke
2. Glen Fisiiahi 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Bill Tupou
6. Thomas Leuluai 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Sam Rapira 9. Elijah Taylor 10. Ben Matulino
11. Steve Rapira 12. Simon Mannering (c)
13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Jacob Lillyman 15. Feleti Mateo 16. Sebastine Ikahihifo 17. Pita Godinet
Reserve: 18. Ben Henry

2013teams-syd-alt.jpg

1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Daniel Tupou 3. Michael Jennings 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Sam Moa
11. Aidan Guerra 12. Sonny Bill Williams
13. Frank-Paul Nu'uausala

Interchange:14. Daniel Mortimer 15. Martin Kennedy 16. Mitchell Aubusson 17. Luke O'Donnell
Reserves: 19. Boyd Cordner 22. Dylan Napa

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ashley Klein and Phil Haines
Touch Judges: Adam Reid and Shane Rehm
Video Referees: Paul Mellor and Luke Patten

Holden Cup Under 20s | Round 2
Warriors v Roosters @ Eden, Sat 3:15pm AEDT (5:15pm NZ local. LIVE on FOX Sports 1)

VB NSW Cup | Round 2
Auckland Vulcans (WAR) v Newtown Jets (SYD) @ Mt Smart Stadium, Sat 1:00pm

nrl-r2warsyd.jpg

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Roosters will finally gel and get up here by 12. Warriors have got absolutely nothing going for them at the moment. Coach needs to go.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Both teams to improve on their first-up losses, but Warriors to win a close one.

Thus breaking the Eden Park curse, keeping their Roosters 'rivalry' alive and maintaining their "inconsistent" tag.
SBW & Matulino to exchange big hits on each other, and at least one Warrior to be penalised for shoulder charge attempt on SBW and opening up a gap for the likes of Maloney to sneak through for a try.

hitman82

Bench
Sadly with our injury toll and the dismal first round defensive effort, I expect the Roosters to be too physical and generally too good for us. Sydney to win by 24 points. Maloney and $Bill to both pick up a try or two. And at least 2 Warriors to get injured, just for lolz.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The Warriors ought to be a tougher ask at home, but I still think the Roosters have too much improvement in them.

Roosters by 14.

Grapple

Bench
I think Maloney & SBW will be up for it and get the win. Jennings and Fish will be great to watch on the quick Eden Park surface though. Should be a great game with a bigger than normal home crowd for NZ - be interesting to see how both clubs react from last week.