What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPDATED: Tigers Injury List

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Holy shite. Moltzen has to play halves now, possibly with miller. Sironen & simona in centres, tedesco at fullback, utai & reddy on wings. Iosefa at hooker, pettybourne & blair at prop, thompson, bmm in second row, bell at lock

Vic Mackey

Referee
There's no game next week mate so woods, Buchanan, groat, Farah, Lawrence will all be available for selection. Hopefully Ayshford and korobeite are right to go. Thompson is back from suspension too so hopefully we will have a stronger team then we've had the last few weeks

gronkathon

First Grade
Add Hitchcox to the State Cup list. Glassed twice in the face over the weekend. Fairly major facial surgery

Eddie Lab

Juniors
There's no game next week mate so woods, Buchanan, groat, Farah, Lawrence will all be available for selection. Hopefully Ayshford and korobeite are right to go. Thompson is back from suspension too so hopefully we will have a stronger team then we've had the last few weeks

you are claiming things that our medical staff can't do. players returning on schedule is crazy talk.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Add Hitchcox to the State Cup list. Glassed twice in the face over the weekend. Fairly major facial surgery
Holy hell, I hope not. I've had many chats with Jy way back in 2010 when he was playing NSW Cup with Melbourne, lovely kid.

Hope he's doing ok

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You forget Dr Kuah....

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Hard to credit the injury list numbers. 12 NRL squad members- almost a run on team. The one thing Sheens did not develop in the last couple of years before his departure was depth by blooding some of the lower team members- he'd shuffle the deck chairs on the Titanic to keep the basic squad together on the field. We have State Cup team/s with very few players who have been given the opportunity to experience NRL- now when we need them to stand up, I hope they can do it.

Aaron Woods (knee), Round 7
Chris Lawrence (ankle), Round 7
Robbie Farah (groin), Round 7
Jack Buchanan (cheekbone), Round 7
Blake Ayshford (knee), Round 7/8
Marika Koroibete (foot), Round 7/8
It might not all be doom and gloom though, as Vic Mackey said
There's no game next week
so that's a lot of ice and physio over 12 or 13 days rather than 6 or 7 days. I hope they don't rush Koroibete back a week earlier unless he is 100%.

Just hope that Tedesco and Reddy come out of the City/Country joke, OK

Does anyone know if any other TIGERS are playing this weekend in the Samoa v Tonga game?

Matchball

Bench
I'm not concerned if they are all missing for a few weeks. I want to see new blokes move up and get a run and push for a first grade spot.
Some are just to comfortable and lazy and they could pull a finger out if their spot is in jeopardy.

deemac77

Juniors
WTF do the strength and conditiong coaches get paid for.
What do the players do at training? Sit around and play chess or something?
Didnt this happen to us last year?
What a debacle...

b.bear

Juniors
were did we recruit our medical staff ,strength and whoever else is in charge of players well being and performance ? the rspca ? I dont know ever since we have had our current club doctor we have turned into the most injury prone team in the comp always with the indefinate prognosis........never a clear diagnosis just a guessing game ....just stinks

azsportza

Live Update Team
were did we recruit our medical staff ,strength and whoever else is in charge of players well being and performance ? the rspca ? I dont know ever since we have had our current club doctor we have turned into the most injury prone team in the comp always with the indefinate prognosis........never a clear diagnosis just a guessing game ....just stinks

A little harsh, let's remember Rugby League players are person, not robots. Our injury lists seems so long and I can only guess they put all those players on the list because of City vs Country and wanting to rest players.

As for the indefinite prognosis. What is the point of saying X player will be back in Round X and then turns out that it will be another month after that.

R2Coupe

Juniors
I thought this forum was entirely devoted to Tim Moltzen. Why are there posts suggesting someone other than Tim is responsible for the injuries and long term rehabilitation?

azsportza

Live Update Team
just sounds like guess work to me

The doctors would have an idea, but doesn't mean they put it out for the public to know. Believe it or not, clubs aren't transparent and don't releas every little detail. Especially with big names, they like to keep people guessing.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought this forum was entirely devoted to Tim Moltzen. Why are there posts suggesting someone other than Tim is responsible for the injuries and long term rehabilitation?
You shouldn't post when you have Aunt Irma around.