What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Fri | Rabbitohs 28-10 Cowboys | ANZ

Round 9: Rabbitohs v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-sou-main.jpg

1. Greg Inglis
2. Nathan Merritt 3. Beau Champion 4. Bryson Goodwin 5. Andrew Everingham
6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds
8. Dave Tyrrell 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi
11. Chris McQueen 12. Ben Te’o
13. Sam Burgess

Interchange: 14. Nathan Peats 15. Jason Clark 16. Ben Lowe 17. George Burgess
Reserves: 18. Jeff Lima 19. Justin Hunt

2013teams-nql-alt.jpg

1. Matthew Bowen
2. Ashley Graham 3. Brent Tate 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein
6. Johnathan Thurston (c) 7. Michael Morgan
8. Matt Scott (c) 9. Rory Kostjasyn 10. James Tamou
11. Tariq Sims 12. Gavin Cooper
13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange: 14. Ray Thompson 15. Glenn Hall 16. Joel Riethmuller 17. Ashton Sims
Reserves: 18. Scott Bolton 19. Scott Moore

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jared Maxwell & Luke Phillips
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane & Dave Munro
Video Referees: Chris Ward & Luke Patten

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 9
Rabbitohs v Cowboys @ ANZ, Fri 5:15pm

VB NSW Cup Round 9
North Sydney Bears (SOU) v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (MAN) @ North Sydney Oval, Sun 3:00pm

QRL ISC Round 9
Mackay Cutters (NQL) v Wynnum Manly Seagulls (BRI) @ Virgin Australia Stadium, Sat 6:00pm
CQ Capras (BRI) v Northern Pride (NQL) @ Gladstone, Sat 6:00pm

nrl-r9sounql.jpg

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Souffs by 18. Cows have been the disappointment of the year so far. JT has been very muted since signing for the millions.

:shock: Oh boy, this is going to end very,very badly for the Cowboys realistically deep down I want them to win but after that Eels performance and Souths at home it got potential to be a thrashing by Souths.

Eddie.

Bench
Expecting the Cows to lift here and show something. They have been disgraceful for mine this year. I tipped this as the GF match at the start of the year but have been shocked by the Cows lacklustre efforts. Souths are very, very good. SOuths don't need a win here so expecting them to maybe be a little flat, and Cows to produce their best of the year. Still Souths to win by 4 whilst below their best.

Charlie124

First Grade
Our two best performances of the year have been losses to the storm and broncos, we lift for the big games and fall apart for the games we should romp it in. I'm expecting a better performance than the eels game but I'm not confident it'll be enough. Plus, even at their worst, souths seem to be a bogy team for us anyway.

BranVan3000

Coach
Cowboys don't travel well and we probably have a better record on the Cowboys than any other team in recent years.

Would be a brave man to tip against Souths here

Hopefully a cracker of a game though

If we were playing like we were at the end of 2012 ,I would say a 50/50 game .
Sadly we are the length of the Flemington straight behind where we were last yr.

Our defence is pretty good but our attack is like a team of Michael Bani's .

Unless Henry can get some miracles happening I see us going down about 32-10.

I hope im wrong

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Souths are guns at ANZ,they should win this providing they don't have broken bodies from the previous 2 tough clashes against the Broncos and Sea Eagles

Hutty1986

Immortal
Reynolds to score 4 great individual tries, the last of which he will perform an irish jig over the last 40 metres, blowing kisses to Vic as he does so

Vic Mackey

Referee
Reynolds could score 73 tries and set up 300 billion line breaks for the rest of the year and it wouldn't change the fact that I was right. I would love to see him run it/put blokes through holes, as he then he would be pretty much the best halfback in the comp and kill it for nsw.

Latest posts