What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Sat | Warriors 16-24 Bulldogs | Westpac, Wellington

Round 9: Warriors v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-war-capital.jpg

1. Glen Fisiiahi
2. Bill Tupou 3. Ben Henry 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Manu Vatuvei
6. Thomas Leuluai 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Sam Rapira 9. Nathan Friend 10. Russell Packer
11. Feleti Mateo 12. Simon Mannering (C)
13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Ben Matulino 15. Jacob Lillyman 16. Elijah Taylor 17. Pita Godinet
Reserves: 18. Carlos Tuimavave

2013teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Ben Barba
2. Mitch Brown 3. Josh Morris 4. Tim Lafai 5. Sam Perrett
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis (C) 10. Sam Kasiano
11. Tony Williams 12. Frank Pritchard
13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Dene Halatau 15. Josh Jackson 16. James Graham 17. Dale Finucane
Reserves: 20. Martin Taupau 21. Tim Browne

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Adam Devcich & Chris James
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall & Brenden Wood
Video Referees: Steve Clark & Justin Morgan

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 9
Warriors v Bulldogs @ Westpac, Sat 3:15pm (5:15pm NZ, LIVE on FOX Sports)

VB NSW Cup Round 9
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (CBY) v Mounties (CAN) @ Belmore, Sat 3:00pm
Auckland Vulcans (WAR) v Wyong Roos @ Westpac, Sat 1:10pm (3:10pm NZ, LIVE on FOX Sports)

nrl-r9warcby.jpg

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I think the Warriors can get up here. Both teams are starting to get a bit of a run on but the home field advantage should get the Warriors over by 8.

Aragorn

First Grade
I think the Warriors can get up here. Both teams are starting to get a bit of a run on but the home field advantage should get the Warriors over by 8.

you obviously didnt watch the last 20min of the game against the titans today.

Doggies by 10.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
With both teams coming off wins and expected dry weather latter half of the week (according to metservice when I checked late yesterday), there's possibility of decent walkup crowd for this one.

Would love to see Warriors win to break the Wellington hoodoo but because I'll be there live they'll probably lose. Hoping they at least stay competitive right to the final whistle, these consecutive last 10min brainfades are getting tiresome...

Peter_phelps

Juniors
Dogs usually play well up there. I think some of their kiwi guys will have big games (Pritchard, Sam.P and Eastwood in particular). I think the Bulldogs will win, they are starting to defend a lot better than the start of the season, in the past fortnight. If the Warriors get up to their usual brain explosion plays which leads to errors...I am hoping it won't get ugly for them.

0neye

MOFFO SAID, BEN BARBA WILL STEP UP THIS GAME :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Grapple

Bench
Dogs usually play well up there.

Don't you mean down there?

Love that Warriors strip. Wellington reprezent! Really looking forward to this game, Warriors will make it a good contest and playing at the Cake Tin will bring something different to the mix.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Yeah I don't get those who reckon the Titans were dudded - the Warriors effectively won by 7, not 1 - the Titans last try was from a f**king gridiron pass.