What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Indian Ghost Dance

Serc

First Grade
Yes, thats the idea I think

If you read his posts throughout the thread I think 'bardogs' is Bulldogs and lots of other odd mispellings.

hugzy

Juniors
re perverse: it's Bill Slattery

speaking of spelling mistakes the other day my mate went to china to get me some fake soccer shirts where u can write anything on the back, so of course i asked for hugzy

he came back and said they ran outta Ys... out of ALL letters they ran outta Ys...

but i guess hes got a point since the best players in the world all have Ys in their names...

Rooney
Messy
Crystyano Ronaldo...

hugzy

Juniors
firstly i'd like to sincerely apologise for the result. i think wat the dance did was actaully stopped the rain in sydney... instead of the storm in melbourne

re shirt: no, the chinese funt fked it up and just gave me the "original" england jersey, which says 14. Valkott...

Silent Knight

First Grade
If it helps I can stand on the roof of my Brisbane house, waving my arms about in the air chanting wu lu lu lu lu lu if you like.

Syren

Juniors
This thread has been revived... desperate measures it seems.

I will call upon the American Indian Ghost dancer himself to cast his dance/spell. Whether he'd perform it for this match or not, I'm not entirely sure.

hugzy

Juniors
W t f I was jolted awake by a (rare) wet dream... Turns out its my brothers in arms' subliminal call for my help.

Since youse saved me from getting raped by some dirty old lass its only fair that I return the favour:

Wulululu
BRONCOS RISE!!

DUNNE

hugzy

Juniors
I know I exaggerate alot but I wasnt lying about the old lass... And she had no intentions of using a dom either x0|

So thank you

perverse

Referee
I think we need one this week.

ThreadNecromancer.png

hugzy

Juniors
Actually I have a new one which has been working well shafting my opponents in fanTasy

Hugzys tip of the week: raidens by 1

Latest posts