What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Sun | Panthers 12-10 Storm | Centrebet

Round 9: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-pen-her.jpg

1. Matt Moylan
2. Travis Robinson 3. Lewis Brown 4. Dean Whare 5. David Simmons
6. Isaac John 7. Luke Walsh
8. Nigel Plum 9. Kevin Kingston (C) 10. Tim Grant
11. Sika Manu 12. Matt Robinson
13. Adam Docker

Interchange: 14. Mose Masoe 15. Sam Anderson 16. James Segeyaro 17. Clint Newton
Reserves: 18. Nathan Smith

2013teams-mel-alt.jpg

1. Billy Slater
2. Sisa Waqa 3. Will Chambers 4. Justin O'Neill 5. Mahe Fonua
6. Gareth Widdop 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Bryan Norrie
11. Kevin Proctor 12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Tohu Harris

Interchange: 14. Jason Ryles 15. Junior Moors 16. Maurice Blair 17. Brett Finch
Reserves: 18. Slade Griffin 19. Lagi Setu 20. Kenneath Bromwich

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Gavin Badger & Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Dan Eastwood & Michael Wise
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy & Matt Rodwell

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 9
Panthers v Storm @ Centrebet, Sun 4:15pm

VB NSW Cup Round City v Country Round (previously postponed)
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (CRO/MEL) v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (MAN) @ Leichhardt, Wed 5:30pm

VB NSW Cup Round 9
Windsor Wolves (PEN) v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (CRO/MEL) @ Centrebet, Sun 2:30pm

QRL ISC Round 9
Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles v Easts Tigers (MEL) @ Stockland Park, Sat 2:30pm

nrl-r9penmel.jpg

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Storm to bounce back in a big way by 20. Penriff are on their way to being glued to the bottom four for the rest of the season.

Eddie.

Bench
Storm are not convincing this season but they will grind out a win over a very mediocre Penrith side. 28-10 Storm

mxlegend99

Referee
If the Storm had won this weekend, we could have had some chance. But playing them after their first loss in 15 games is just going to be a long day for the Panthers IMO. They will be fired up and with our injuries and form it's hard to see this being anything other then a miserable night for Panthers fans.

Sika Manu having a polite dig at the discipline at Storm and lack of freedom to play his natural game...always good with a bit of spice.

Evenflow

Bench
Sika Manu having a polite dig at the discipline at Storm and lack of freedom to play his natural game...always good with a bit of spice.

lol i read that. While i always loved Siks at the Storm and still do, i'm pretty certain most players would rather play in a more structured team and have a big chance of winning the comp as opposed to having more freedom to throw it around and having no chance of winning the comp. That said i'm sure the massive pay rise he got will make it a bit more bearable....

Before Panthers fans get pissed off i'm only talking about the next season or two of not having a chance to win the comp. I actually think they're well on track recruitment wise to be right up there in a few years time.

lol i read that. While i always loved Siks at the Storm and still do, i'm pretty certain most players would rather play in a more structured team and have a big chance of winning the comp as opposed to having more freedom to throw it around and having no chance of winning the comp. That said i'm sure the massive pay rise he got will make it a bit more bearable....

Before Panthers fans get pissed off i'm only talking about the next season or two of not having a chance to win the comp. I actually think they're well on track recruitment wise to be right up there in a few years time.

Storm played his hospital bills more than anything else IMO..

Latest posts