What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Women in League R10 | Sun | Sharks 30-20 Raiders | Sharks

Round 10: Sharks v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-cro-pink.jpg

1. Michael Gordon
2. Sosaia Feki 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Jonathan Wright 5. Beau Ryan
6. Todd Carney 7. Jeff Robson
8. Andrew Fifita 9. John Morris 10. Ben Ross
11. Luke Lewis 12. Wade Graham
13. Chris Heighington

Interchange: 14. Isaac De Gois 15. Sam Tagatese 16. Jayson Bukuya 17. Anthony Tupou
Reserve: 18. Mark Taufua

2013teams-can-alt.jpg

1. Reece Robinson
2. Sandor Earl 3. Jack Wighton 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Edrick Lee
6. Terry Campese © 7. Josh McCrone
8. David Shillington 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Brett White
11. Joel Edwards 12. Josh Papalii
13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Anthony Milford 15. Joe Picker 16. Dane Tilse 17. Paul Vaughan
Reserve: 18. Shaun Berrigan

2013teams-ref-yell.jpg

Referees:
Adam Devcich & Chris James

Sideline Officials: Chris Butler & Matt Noyen
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy & Luke Patten

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 10
Sharks v Raiders @ Sharks, Sun 11:45am (FOX Sports LIVE)

VB NSW Cup Round 10
Illawarra Cutters (SGI) v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (CRO/MEL) @ WIN Wollongong, Sat 1:10pm
Windsor Wolves (PEN) v Mounties (CAN) @ Windsor, Sat 6:00pm

nrl-wilr10crocan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Both teams were awesome last round, both racking up big wins. This is another tough one to tip, but I'll go with Raiders by 12 but it could go either way.

Swarzey

Bench
Shark's forward pack to bring the Raiduhs back down to earth.

Sharks by as many as they want.

This will be a great game, Fergo loves playing against the Sharkies and in the form he's in, look out. I'm not going to be overly confident though just because of yesterday, it will be a tough game.

Raider Azz

Bench
This will be a tough one, don't know if we can win but I do know Papalii will make Gallen his bitch once again, and once again Gallen will spend weeks whinging and sooking about it.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Will be a good test for us. You don't know what you'll get with the Sharkies.

I'll tip the Raiders but with no certainty.

BWNB

First Grade
This will be a tough one, don't know if we can win but I do know Papalii will make Gallen his bitch once again, and once again Gallen will spend weeks whinging and sooking about it.

Yeah....... even though he is out injured?

I must say I do like the Sharkies, and I never thought I would say this but I am glad Carney has been able to turn his life around there. I think most Raiders fans would feel the same way.

Hopefully this won't turn into an ugly war of words with the fans like the Knights game!

natheel

Coach
Both sides finding form. Tough match. But I like the look of the raiders at this stage. Ferguson is going great and origin is calling. I think dumping Dugan was the best thing for him

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Both sides finding form. Tough match. But I like the look of the raiders at this stage. Ferguson is going great and origin is calling. I think dumping Dugan was the best thing for him

Well after dumping Dugan we've gone on to have our most successful start to a season since 2003. No coincidence there.

BWNB

First Grade
I hope the refs have a better performance than they did last Friday night!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sharkies are a tough team, coming into some form too, this will be tough game. I think if we show up and playing for the entire 80 minutes, we can beat them.
We cant afford to give the sharks a head start like we did to the Knights, you can get away with it against the lesser clubs like Newcastle but against a team like the sharks, they'll make you pay

Papa V Gallen rd II will be interesting if Gal lines up... id suggest he'll probably give it one more week, the last thing he needs is to be playing half cooked and having Papalii into him all game again. Besides the sharkies seem to be coping perfectly ok without him.

Fergo is in some form and typically loves playing Cronulla, so he could be in for yet another huge performance. Wighton on the other side is going well too. I think the Sharkies a much better defensively then the turnstyles we faced last week, so Fergo wont have it all his way

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Gal indicated this morning that he'll most likely miss this game so he's right for SOO & the long season ahead.

Don't be surprised if he is a late inclusion though.

jc155776

Coach
These teams seem to take turns handing out floggings to each other.

Raiders smashed us last time.

So it's our turn to win 13+.