What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R11 | Mon | Sharks 14-12 Rabbitohs | Sharks

Round 11: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-cro-main-1.jpg

1. Michael Gordon
2. Sosaia Feki 3. Ben Pomeroy 4. Jonathan Wright 5. Beau Ryan
6. Todd Carney 7. Jeff Robson
8. Andrew Fifita 9. John Morris 10. Ben Ross
11. Luke Lewis 12. Wade Graham
13. Paul Gallen (c)

Interchange: 14. Chris Heighington 15. Jayson Bukuya 16. Isaac De Gois 17. Anthony Tupou
Reserves: 18. Tyrone Peachey 19. Sam Tagataese

2013teams-sou-alt.jpg

1. Greg Inglis
2. Nathan Merritt 3. Beau Champion 4. Dylan Walker 5. Bryson Goodwin
6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds
8. George Burgess 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi
11. Chris McQueen 12. Ben Te'o
13. Sam Burgess

Interchange: 14. Nathan Peats 15. Jason Clark 16. Ben Lowe 17. Jeff Lima
Reserve: 18. David Tyrrell

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ben Cummins and Brett Suttor
Sideline Officials: Grant Atkins and Peter Gough
Video Referees: Ashley Klein and Matt Rodwell

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 11
Sharks v Rabbitohs @ Sharks Stadium, Mon 4:45pm

VB NSW Cup Round 11
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (CRO/MEL) Bye
North Sydney Bears (SOU) v Newtown Jets (SYD) @ North Sydney Oval, Sat 3:00pm

nrl-r11crosou.jpg

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Sharks are playing some decent footy but not enough to dance with the Rabbits at this stage. Rabbitohs forward pack to win it by 14.

Card Shark

Immortal
Granted they are going better than living memory but we always compete with the Rabbits & I think this week will be no different.

I think we can get them.

BunniesMan

Immortal
We deserve to be favourites going into a game against anybody at this stage but the comp is far too close for any sure thing if the Warriors and Tigers aren't playing.

Sharks have plenty of good players, but they will be without Gordon who is easily their best outside back. I think our defense will win us the game. Us by 8.

BranVan3000

Coach
Sharks played some odd footy last time we went against them. Really tried to play around us. I think they will be in trouble if they try that again

Bumble

First Grade
Never feel confident against the Sharkies.

Won't be going to this one after the torrid time we had getting in last year. Place is a dump.

Sharkie73

Bench
We deserve to be favourites going into a game against anybody at this stage but the comp is far too close for any sure thing if the Warriors and Tigers aren't playing.

Sharks have plenty of good players, but they will be without Gordon who is easily their best outside back. I think our defense will win us the game. Us by 8.

Apparently Gordon said on Twitter that it was only a slight strain to his calf and that he should be right for Monday.

I think come Monday night we'll see the Inglis & Carney show again, the winner will be determined by whom out of the two plays better.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Sharks have always had the crew to match it with Souths but if Gallen doesn't play I don't see them winning. Todd Carney missed 9 tackles on the weekend. Think he may be exposed in defence.

Latest posts