What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Morgan

natheel

Coach
Haha drop him to sign? Either way happy he is staying. Great centre prospect with hoppa and Morgan in there next year

oldmancraigy

Coach
Totally agree - my post was in jest based on all the crazy speculation in this thread (and others) about why Morgan was not named.

Seriously some of us really need to get a life
(and that isn't aimed at you necessarily BO'S)

I agree. Barry O'S needs to get a life.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Morgs reminds me of this bloke

images

TheRam

Coach
The Ram told me that the illuminati and the lizard people are involved.

You told me that the dumb and blind are involved, which is probably the smartest dumb thing you have ever said to me whall. Now I think it's time you started taking your pills again. That's a good boy, they don't taste that nasty and besides, I'm sure you have tasted nastier things haven't you whall?

That was after he told you white blokes play better footy?

Took the words right out of my white mouth OMC. Just on quality players, did anyone see Daniel Alvaro player last weekend. The guy really looked the goods to me and in particular seems to have a real good work ethic.

Can anyone give us some background knowledge on this guy and in particular what the club coaches think of him and his chances of making it in the NRL please?

All I know on him is that we got him off the Broncos.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Took the words right out of my white mouth OMC. Just on quality players, did anyone see Daniel Alvaro player last weekend. The guy really looked the goods to me and in particular seems to have a real good work ethic.

Can anyone give us some background knowledge on this guy and in particular what the club coaches think of him and his chances of making it in the NRL please?

All I know on him is that we got him off the Broncos.

As far as i know, Nolan got him to the Broncos from Mittagong im pretty sure, and then he was able to get him to us. Nolan must rate him.

:lol: If that helps any..

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ram, the coaches have a fair opinion on the lad, he's had a couple of disruptions because of injury but if he can stay on the paddock he's in with a real shot for first grade.

TheRam

Coach
Ram, the coaches have a fair opinion on the lad, he's had a couple of disruptions because of injury but if he can stay on the paddock he's in with a real shot for first grade.

Thanks Stagger. Have you seen him play much and if so what do you think of him?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Thanks Stagger. Have you seen him play much and if so what do you think of him?

He's one of these big no nonsense props with not much ball skill or footwork.... Just an old fashion metre eater... Will go all day if he's asked to!

Latest posts