What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R11 | Sun | Eels 4-42 Titans | Glen Willow, Mudgee

Round 11: Eels v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-par-main.jpg

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Ken Sio 3. Api Pewhairangi 4. Jacob Loko 5. Vai Toutai
6. Luke Kelly 7. Chris Sandow
8. Tim Mannah (c) 9. Matt Keating 10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Reni Maitua 12. Matt Ryan
13. Peni Terepo

Interchange: 14. Kaysa Pritchard 15. Junior Paulo 16. Joseph Paulo 17. Mitchell Allgood
Reserve: 18. Brayden Wiliame

2013teams-gld-alt.jpg

1. William Zillman
2. Kevin Gordon 3. Brad Takairangi 4. Jamal Idris 5. Anthony Don
6. Aidan Sezer 7. Albert Kelly
8. Luke Bailey 9. Matt Srama 10. Nate Myles
11. Greg Bird 12. Mark Minichiello
13. Ashley Harrison

Interchange: 14. Luke Douglas 15. Mark Ioane 16. Ryan James 17. Sam Irwin
Reserve: 18. Luke O'Dwyer

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Matt Cecchin and Gavin Reynolds
Sideline Officials: Adam Reid and Jason Walsh
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton and Luke Patten

Curtain Raisers
Mudgee Dragons v Bathurst Panthers U18’s: 11:05am
Mudgee Dragons v Bathurst Panthers First Grade: 12:50pm

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 11
Eels v Titans @ McCredie Park Guildford, Sun 2:00pm

VB NSW Cup Round 11
Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (CBY) @ Ringrose Park, Sun 3:00pm

QRL ISC Round 11
Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD) v Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles @ Piggabeen, Sun 2:00pm
Burleigh Bears (GLD) v Mackay Cutters (NQL) @ Pizzey Park, Sun 2:00pm

nrl-r11pargld.jpg

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Tits to regain their discipline after a dismal game against my mob to win by 8. The Eels are still the third worst team in the comp.

Grapple

Bench
People that will watch this as a delayed game, be prepared for some typically rubbish non-sensical commentary from Rabs and Gus.

undertaker

Coach
I'm watching it live atm and funny to hear whoever it is talking in the background during the half-time break. They obviously forgot to turn off the cameras.

Edit: I see it's Ken Sutcliffe. And he even stuffed up the intro "welcome back to Mudgee!", they had to take so many takes of that intro music. HAHAHAHA! Ch9 must feel vindicated they got Cameron Williams to replace him

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
HAHAHAHA! Oh boy, if only people watching on tv got to see the game live and furthermore, whilst the camera was rolling during the breaks...these commentators at Ch9 are soooo unprofessional, taking so many takes to say simple sentences.

Ken Sutcliffe...you're exposed!

undertaker

Coach
Oh dear, is that Mark Warren's voice I can hear on the P.A? Far out, the biggest tosser associated with the Parramatta Eels. Can't believe he's still going around with his usual schtick as a ground announcer

BranVan3000

Coach
HAHAHAHA! Oh boy, if only people watching on tv got to see the game live and furthermore, whilst the camera was rolling during the breaks...these commentators at Ch9 are soooo unprofessional, taking so many takes to say simple sentences.

Ken Sutcliffe...you're exposed!

I've watched the live telecasts, hear some hilarious things. Swearing, mocking certain players etc. The international broadcasts aren't cut and spliced for commercial breaks so things just keep rolling into the ad breaks

I wouldn't call it unprofessional though, they technically are not on-air

Titans should romp it in from here. As usual, away from Parta Stadium we just don't bother turning up

The Gold Coast turned up with a professional approach

Latest posts