What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7's State of Origin '13 - Captain Nominations

Monk

Referee
F7's 2013 State of Origin - 23rd of June - 8th of July (9pm)

For those of you new to Forum 7's. This is the thread where you can nominate someone to be a Captain of their state for the upcoming State of Origin match. Whichever Captains get the most nominations get to skipper their state!

Skippers then get to ask players of their choosing to run with them into battle.

Current Tally:
NSW :: 5 Wins ('04, '06, '07, 09, '12)
QLD :: 4 Wins ('05, '08, '10, '11)

The Blues are the reigning champions.

Remember, this thread is only for Captain nominations. Nominations close on the 21st of June.

Monk

Referee
I'll kick things off by nominating Titanic and Madunit for QLD captain.

I'll also nominate Drew-Sta for the NSW gig.

Titanic

First Grade
I want to nominate everybody for Queensland and nobody for NSW because that's in Queensland but if push became shove then I offer Amadean to captain Queensland then either Monk and/then Drew or is that Mew and Dronk (careful of the pronunciation there lads) for the NSWailers?

Monk

Referee
Oooo I second that nomination of Amadean for QLD. Has been on fire this season.

Monk

Referee
QLD
- Titanic : (3) : Monk, Drew-Sta, Eelementary,
- Madunit : (1) : Monk
- Amadean : (2) : Monk, Titanic

NSW
- Drew-Sta : (3) : Monk, Eelementary, Titanic
- Monk : (4) : Drew-Sta, soc123_au, eozsmiles, Titanic

Congrats to Titanic and Monk for being nominated by their peers to captain their respective states. Match thread will go up tonight. If you're interested in playing for your state shoot the appropriate captain a PM.

Latest posts