What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Team 2014

BrotherJim05

Bench
Call me crazy but this would be an interesting team:

1. Ted
2. Nufo
3. Fulton
4. Simona
5. Richards
6. Siro
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Blair
12. Patterson
13. Sue

14. Ava
15. Tupau
16. Halutau
17. BMM

I think this would work for a few reasons. Our defence would be very good with two experienced defenders on each edge and Siro who is like an extra back rower. The size of our pack is actually very big and will only grow bigger with time. Will provide enough go forward for Brooks to control the game

Fulton at centre wouldnt score us a huge amount of tries but at least he is very capable of stopping tries and even contesting a high ball (at least better than Lawrence)

tigersbaby

Juniors
My mate watched NSW Cup last week at Leichhardt and said Lote was terrible yet he gets a call up to FG this week ahead of Taqele.Todays paper quotes Lote as saying he hasn't thought or factored in about playing next season,seriously we seem to attract players who are in full denial of their current ability and form.

Taqele got injured the other week... Out for the season. By the way Lote wasn't that bad on the weekend made solid runs and did his job, it was clear his focus was to not make a mistake.

TrigaTheTiger

Juniors
Ive always been a big fan of the concept of Fulton in the centers.....

He would play like Mark Gasnier, strong, excellent defense. Would tighten us up.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Ive always been a big fan of the concept of Fulton in the centers.....

He would play like Mark Gasnier, strong, excellent defense. Would tighten us up.

Yeah exactly. Its about time we started looking at how we can stop tries being scored against us...because it happens way too often!

Fulton can't be much slower than Lawrence and is much better at contesting a ball. I could see him setting up a lot of tries for Nufo, not particularly scoring many himself but stopping A LOT of tries that Ayshford would have let in.