What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ian Millward cutters new coach 2014

chemics

Juniors
Whats your thoughts on how Millward will attack this next year?
With paul Mcgregor taking up the assient role to Price
Who will fill in the gaps..
And will the Price/Mcgregor partnership work?

MattYg1

Bench
Hah... So my father in laws friends were close on this prediction... They've been saying Millward for quite a while, just had the wrong team

Coffs dragon

Bench
The old boys club in full swing. Does this mean Dousty will bring back Brownie as 1st grade coach to replace the half wit ?

Steelman

Juniors
Yes jobs for the boys and save money. ... For the record I played grade football with Ian Millward nice bloke
But he did have a high opinion of himself. ....

Saint 60

Juniors
gotta be hurting tho...crowds, sponsors and Dragons garb...dunno what hes thinking hurting the club.

blacksafake

First Grade
I think he's a bit of a loose canon but it's good to see that the old boys brigade is still part of the dragons DNA

flangelico1979

Juniors
Yes jobs for the boys and save money. ... For the record I played grade football with Ian Millward nice bloke
But he did have a high opinion of himself. ....

mcgregor has a high opinion of himself
Price has a high opinion of having no f**king idea

Father Ted

First Grade
So is the plan to dump Price for McGregor and then the year after Dump McGregor for Millward?

Coffs dragon

Bench
Is this for real or just rumour? I thought Dean Young has already been appointed as 2014 cutters coach. Talk about incestuous with 2 sons of current senior club officials after the same job. Just hope Dousty doesn't have a son....cause he may end up the next CEO after the extensive review into all matters.

So is the plan to dump Price for McGregor and then the year after Dump McGregor for Millward?

I got a bad Feeling about all this.

I watched the eels game replay again. Geez we played poorly.

But I noticed the half time Pictures in the Change room which i missed when watching live. Craig Young was doing way too much talking!!

Just who IS the Coach?

Latest posts