What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson at it again

taipan

Referee
She would have to be the most despised sporting hack in Australia.
Nothing but a spin doctor for the Sth Melbourne Ducks.Ready to sink the boot into rugby league when it suits.Believable? As much as the Iraqi information minister as US tanks rumbled into Baghdad. The one difference, he at least had a grip on the subject matter.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
At what again? I haven't read her shite for about 3 years.

If I hate someone I don't associate with them and then whinge to the world about them. Same goes with the likes of Danny Boy at the smh or The alcho at the tele. You know they're full of agenda driven drivel so why read their articles and then hop on a forum whinging about them?

You're giving them just what they want, publicity and a profile.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Would love to see Bourbon Bec, Rothfield and the other gossip whores get their own thread in the Troll Cave, away from the actual football discussion here.

Buddy Franklin isn't a fly on sonny bills digested hungi feast.

The Phil Gould interview with sbw changed my opinion of him. What he does for his family and charity I doubt buddy would even go close.

mongoose

Coach
I genuinely feel sorry for Buddy Franklin. He must feel embarrassed by the AFL and its media trying to talk him up like he is a superstar on the same level as SBW. Guess its part of his ridiculous contract that he has to pose for photos for lame puff pieces in Sydney papers.

Brutus

Referee
Why didn't DUI talk about the rent a crowd that was on hand to greet this Bandy Frogstamp fella?

adamkungl

Immortal
It's pretty embarrassing the way the media are trying to make Buddy Whatsits a 'name' in Sydney.

Exclusive hot tip from a well placed source - no one gives a f**k, no one outside Victoriania knows who he is, and no one ever will.

SBW and on an even larger scale, Del Piero are in town, and Buddy's a nobody :lol:

With SBW about to sign another contract with the Roosters and his going to the world cup has in all honesty killed the limelight that the Anglo-Irish craved for in Sydney.
As for Bourbon Bec's, she has much journolistic credit as a dead rat.

magpie4ever

First Grade
With SBW about to sign another contract with the Roosters and his going to the world cup has in all honesty killed the limelight that the Anglo-Irish craved for in Sydney.
As for Bourbon Bec's, she has much journolistic credit as a dead rat.

Seriously, WTF are you on about?

What is your background?

Tell me what is Buddy Franklin's heritage? Guess

Or are you a f**king racist?

PS: Learn to spell

j5o6hn

Juniors
From your nick you must support Collingwood,a club who has a man who is quite free with Racism when it suits him,from a code who has a lot of racist supporters the Anglo-Irish is a fair reference to your codes roots.
Which were Rugby union with a bit of Gaelic football thrown in,so far as your rant goes where does Franklins race come up,the description of Wilson is fair and honest,your a bit of a waste of space methinks

magpie4ever

First Grade
From your nick you must support Collingwood,a club who has a man who is quite free with Racism when it suits him,from a code who has a lot of racist supporters the Anglo-Irish is a fair reference to your codes roots.
Which were Rugby union with a bit of Gaelic football thrown in,so far as your rant goes where does Franklins race come up,the description of Wilson is fair and honest,your a bit of a waste of space methinks

Dude, my point is Buddy Franklin background is far from being Anglo/Irish.

My roots are in league, from a foundation club; not AFL.

My comment about racist, is that it can flow both ways.

Last edited:

Chook

First Grade
At what again? I haven't read her shite for about 3 years.

If I hate someone I don't associate with them and then whinge to the world about them. Same goes with the likes of Danny Boy at the smh or The alcho at the tele. You know they're full of agenda driven drivel so why read their articles and then hop on a forum whinging about them?

You're giving them just what they want, publicity and a profile.

This. Bourbon Bec thinks class is an acronym for dropping to your knees for the boss, which is all this cum dumbster is good for.

Chook.

magpie4ever

First Grade
This. Bourbon Bec thinks class is an acronym for dropping to your knees for the boss, which is all this cum dumbster is good for.

Chook.

H'mmm, could I suggest that her attitude is similar to the fixation "chicken" fans have for Sonny Bill.

Latest posts