What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Grand Final :: Souths v Titans

Sorry it's taken so long, things finally calming. Mum is a frantic one. :lol:
It should never take this long so I'm very sorry, will be done tomorrow morning after some much needed sleep.

Bubbles

Juniors
No probs NT, I'm sitting up in the Blue Mountains with fires either side of me down the mountain, so completely understand the chaos... and the over-stressing mother!!

Rabbitohs 833

Marshall_magic
Investigation Complete (741 words)
LN - Excellent. I wasn't sure where you were heading at times but it hit me like a ton of bricks at the end. Well done. 90
NT - Did you write this finals series? Our league is somewhat a strange poetry. 88

Bubbles
Aftermath of a GF (750 words)
LN - I truly hope I can experience this some day - every last bit of it. A few typos knocked a couple of points off your score. 79
NT - I felt the same thing...this did seem all a bit rushed though. 82

soc_123au
On The Wagon (711 words)
LN - A fairly "vanilla" approach to the finals bandwagon, a little predictable but still well written. 80
NT - This sort of article is becoming way too common for my liking. 80

byrne_rovelli_fan82
The Sam Tomkins Experiment (730 words)
LN - Your thoughts are shared by several thousand people over this side of the ditch too. A well crafted and topical piece. 82
NT - Not bad at all, should be an interesting time. 83

Monk
More than you know (750 words)
LN - A very poignant opening that leads well into the main point and wraps up nicely at the end - good stuff. 84
NT - What a guy. 85

Titans 695

Misanthrope
Would the Real Tomahawks Please Stand Up? (750 words)
LN - A sad story that leaves a lot of questions - I think a few answers (even if they were "best guess" answers) could have made a chunky difference to your score. 83
NT - I feel the pain on this rant. 85

Titanic
Prayer and the Professional (750 words)
LN - A well crafted story with a very satisfying conclusion - a nice read. 85
NT - Very well written. 86

Tittoolate
If it were any other team…. (741 words)
LN - I really enjoyed this one (and your golfing colloquialism made me snort) - lots of well made points wrapped up in a very relatable argument.
NT - Don't be bias NT...this is way too well written. 88

Amadean
League fans are doing it wrong (749 words)
LN - A very interesting read sprinkled with doses of humour along the way. Off the record, I'd love to know what that sign in the picture is trying to say (and I won't tell you what I think it looks like). 89
NT - Loved it, a lack of League content sways with an ability to write something that you would never expect to see in this competition...even from the Titans! 89

Congratulations Souths.
Adding it all up, a joint winner for the POTM. Tittoolate, Marshall_Magic and Amadean.

Thanks refs, well done to my Souths counterparts, we've been so consistent over the past 2 seasons, and fully deserve to win something for our effort.

Best of luck next season Titans, you've got some great writers

Monk

Referee
Great job South, feels great to finally get that trophy. Thanks to the Titans for the quality reads.

Extra praise to MM for getting MOM in the big one two years in a row!

Titanic

First Grade
Officially now congratulations Souths ... thanks refs and thanks Titans you didn't deserve to get done because of my failure to see 'Units clubhouse posting :-( totally ashamed of my effort.

Amadean

Juniors
Hey, an imperfect end to the season doesn't mean it wasn't a good match against deserving opponents. Thanks Rabbits for the match, and thanks Titanic for keeping us going this long. And cheers for the joint-joint-POTGF refs!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Souths have been working towards this for years. Big congrats to Monk and his team of champs. :thumn

Amadean

Juniors
Oh, and LeagueNut, the ad is for 'Toughman' - a manga hero from Yakult tv ads. And yeah, the image is a touch suspicious.

Latest posts