What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bbl03 2013/2014

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Best spinner in any format*
Not sure about that, Hoggy struggled in test matches because his stock ball which came into the batsman was not quite good enough. His wrong un is excellent and the need for batsman to attack him plays to his advantage. In test cricket he didn't have that luxury.

Timbo

Staff member
Perth finally wins one it home it seems.

And to think, they were 8 minutes of drizzle from missing the final.

Snappy

Coach
Well Hobart have fallen short tonight, but I think we can all applaud and thank them for beating the Stars.

Snappy

Coach
Another great year for the Big Bash, and being on channel 10 this year has done wonders for the game in this country

PARRA_FAN

Coach
^ x2.

Been a real success this season, I think tonight proved how cricket fans love this competition, especially after the Hogggy call from the crowd.

Also well done to Network 10 for their coverage. Hope they keep it up next season.

mattyg

Bench
Loved this season even though I'm not a fan of t20 cricket. The oldies still playing and mixing it with the young guys is top notch. Ch 10 has done a wonderful job. Cannot wait for next season now. Only complaint was the week off between the season and the finals. Completely killed the momentum - think they started at the right time but it needs to be a school holidays comp and that can easily be backed up by crowd figures. Best series so far though IMO, almost every game was a nail biter!

Latest posts