What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St Louis Storm

IowaRL

Juniors
The St Louis storm are a new team in the Midwest we are hoping to get some decent games against. The guy who is behind them is an Australian and currently coaches the St Louis bombers, one of the better Union teams in the area.

Choo Choo

Juniors
Iowa, good to see that you guys will be getting some competitive matches. If there is anything the USARL can do to help out, please let me know.

IowaRL

Juniors
Awesome Choo Choo. St Louis have applied for USARL along with us, and we are hoping for another team or two soon!

Evil Homer

Staff member
Awesome Choo Choo. St Louis have applied for USARL along with us, and we are hoping for another team or two soon!
Any news what the other Midwest teams are doing? Will the development league be operating again this year?

byrner

Juniors

Great work Iowa! The stuff all you blokes are doing over there to expand the game is awesome.

IowaRL

Juniors
Any news what the other Midwest teams are doing? Will the development league be operating again this year?

As far as I know, Chicago will be doin the same thing as last least, playing games locally with colleges and imports, and we hope for a mini league between our Great Plains teams (cutting down on the area will hopefully translate into more games and less travel!)

joshreading

Staff member
Iowa RL - do you plan on bringing the "Great Plains RL" under the USASRL banner? I imagine making a division or 'minor League" conference like the South Eastern RL might be hugely beneficial.

IowaRL

Juniors
Iowa RL - do you plan on bringing the "Great Plains RL" under the USASRL banner? I imagine making a division or 'minor League" conference like the South Eastern RL might be hugely beneficial.

Josh,

Exactly what we are going to do. Makes more sense to run a Great Plains USARL affiliate to get better than to try and play the big boys only.