What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I only played one year many moons ago. I'm a single man these days and a bit more time on my hands. What are the dates of competition? I'm quite interested in getting involved again.

Newtown would love to have you!

The current draw is found here. Let me know if you're keen to follow through and I'll invite you into the Newtown lockers :)

Monk

Referee
Basically you sign up for a team, five members of the team submit a 750 word article about Rugby League. Articles are marked, whichever team has the highest total wins.

We'll be running a little off season if you're interested Rhino. Details will be put up in a week or so.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
sounds interesting, wrote a few articles for the fury fanzine with NQ were still in the a-league so i might even be good at it

Monk

Referee
sounds interesting, wrote a few articles for the fury fanzine with NQ were still in the a-league so i might even be good at it

Awesome, if you enjoy the off-season comp enough, there is a spot on Souths squad for next season if you want it ;)

[furrycat]

Coach
I'm keen to play this year again with whatever team. It's been a few years since I was here so I'm not sure what teams are around.

jamesgould

Juniors
Calling anyone interested in joining the Ninjas? We currently have three fulltime players, so it's a land of opportunity to play a heap of games during the year!

eozsmiles

Bench
Gday

I just want to reiterate and expand on what our captain jamesgould has said about our club, the Chuck Norris Death ninja's.

If anyone is looking for a game, there are some positions available on the Chuck Norris Death Ninja's squad (can you resist that name?).

Three good reasons to join....

1) if you're a new player or a player looking to get regular games, our squad is thin for numbers and you will get a good run.

2) If you like the idea of winning some silverware, we won the Willow Cup last year and missed the GF by one point during the regular season, plus we have two current all stars in the squad. Without blowing our own horn, with a full squad we are right in the mix for further glory!

3) Nice bunch of people and very encouraging. I've ever seen a Ninja sledge a Ninja. What I've seen is plenty of encouragement and advice. Everyone treats it as fun.

All the best to all teams in 2014 :)

jamesgould

Juniors
Gday

I just want to reiterate and expand on what our captain jamesgould has said about our club, the Chuck Norris Death ninja's.

If anyone is looking for a game, there are some positions available on the Chuck Norris Death Ninja's squad (can you resist that name?).

Three good reasons to join....

1) if you're a new player or a player looking to get regular games, our squad is thin for numbers and you will get a good run.

2) If you like the idea of winning some silverware, we won the Willow Cup last year and missed the GF by one point during the regular season, plus we have two current all stars in the squad. Without blowing our own horn, with a full squad we are right in the mix for further glory!

3) Nice bunch of people and very encouraging. I've ever seen a Ninja sledge a Ninja. What I've seen is plenty of encouragement and advice. Everyone treats it as fun.

All the best to all teams in 2014 :)

The first rule of being a Ninja is to never sledge another Ninja.

Titanic

First Grade
The Titans will be running a small team as has been our style since we joined, we have lost Madunit into the mists of retirement and welcome the Hoggmaster and RUG13Y to footy on the Glitter Strip.

We would happily accept one more player on the basis that they are faster than a peeing pullet, can do the locomotion powerfully, able to leap tall lego blocks in a single bound and can cook vichyssoise whilst darning old socks.

Our team:

Amadean
bgdc
Hoggmaster
Misantrope
RUG13Y
Titanic
Tittoolate

With cameos from Coaster, lockyno1 and Big Pete.

Last edited:

saints4ever

First Grade
The Titans will be running a small team as has been our style since we joined, we have lost Madunit into the mists of retirement and welcome the Hoggmaster and RUG13Y to footy on the Glitter Strip.

We would happily accept one more player on the basis that they are faster than a peeing pullet, can do the locomotion powerfully, able to leap tall lego blocks in a single bound and can cook vichyssoise whilst darning old socks.

Our team:

Amadean
bgdc
Hoggmaster
Misantrope
RUG13Y
Titanic
Tittoolate

With cameos from Coaster, lockyno1 and Big Pete.

Sounds great. Let's do it. What do you need me to do?

Titanic

First Grade
saints4ever has negotiated a higher contract with the Ninjas and will take the field with Chuck & his merry men ... good for the season.

Latest posts