What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst coach, like, ever?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Wayne Bennett is hopeless,won most of his titles with a Broncos team that had a salary cap of 10 billion dollars,Knights are worse under him then they were under Rick Stone

tumbidragon

First Grade
Didn't they make the prelim last season... Plus they have a horror injury toll.
But you're right, Bennett has nothing on Brad Arthur, Ricky Stuart, Stephen Kearney, Daniel Anderson, Michael Hagan, Jason taylor, Brian Smith etc, etc...

Dazraider

Juniors
Who is the worst coach you've ever seen? A coach who just astounds you with their ineptitude. A coach who boggles your brain how they ever became one in the first place.

aap_3487_5Mar_StevePrice_800x600.jpg

and what do you say now ?

Mr Saab

Referee
It is round 2.....he has beaten a tigers team that has been POOR the past two yrs, and a warriors team that is just a mental mess.
Lets wait until round 12

Game_Breaker

Coach
Which coach used his GF half time speech to play a fake commentary about his team winning the the premiership?

and didn't say anything else?

captainwarrior

Juniors
Which coach used his GF half time speech to play a fake commentary about his team winning the the premiership?

and didn't say anything else?

I believe that was Daniel Anderson in the 2002 GF, but from my recollection he played a tape of the Broncos beating the Roosters in the GF. Strange tactic that obviously didn't pay off.

Marcus1979

Juniors
I believe that was Daniel Anderson in the 2002 GF, but from my recollection he played a tape of the Broncos beating the Roosters in the GF. Strange tactic that obviously didn't pay off.

Geeze that worked out well didn't warriors get smashed in that Grand Final?

Usain Bolt

Bench
Where are the Ricky haters? Sensational coach has the Raiders humming along. They're specials for the 8 this year.

Lucas-Con

Juniors
In particular order

1. Stephen Kearney
2. Ricky Stuart
3. Allan Jones
4. Steve Price
5. Matt Elliot
6. Tommy Raudonikis
7. Neil Henry
8. Micheal Hagan (Without Johns he was f**ked)
9. John Cartwright
10. Tim Sheens

That there are the top 10 worst coaches in the NRL.

Marcus1979

Juniors
In particular order

1. Stephen Kearney
2. Ricky Stuart
3. Allan Jones
4. Steve Price
5. Matt Elliot
6. Tommy Raudonikis
7. Neil Henry
8. Micheal Hagan (Without Johns he was f**ked)
9. John Cartwright
10. Tim Sheens

That there are the top 10 worst coaches in the NRL.

As bad as Parra have been they are nowhere near as bad as the magpies sides of 1998/99 were.

Not like Parra concede 50 pts or more per game. I forgot how bad Tommy was until you reminded me :shock:

Latest posts