What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All Supporters

Politis

Juniors
To assist me and yourselves to know each other a little better how about when you first post in the forum you do this survey for me

Where are you from; COUNTRY NSW

Are you a regular attender of games; AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

did you or do you play football - don't matter what grade; YES C BANK CUP N METRO CATHOLIC SCHOOLS, CURRENTLY MY LOCAL TEAM

do your family support the Roosters; YES

Predictions for this year
2012 top 8! We will surprise many...... As we say in Greece.. G'day Mate!

Last edited:

Von

Juniors
Where are you from?
Grew up in North Suburbs of Sydney (Bears territory...they were my second team.)
Living in Canberra currently.

Are you a regular attender of games?
A few games each year and a member.

Did you or do you play football? - don't matter what grade
Played Union at school.
A lot of social league games with mates.

Do your family support the Roosters?
I have convinced 1 son to go for the Roosters.
My other son supports the Raiders.

Predictions for 2012?
Midfield

Chip Bayless

Juniors
My first post should be in the Mighty Sydney Roosters forum!

Where are you from: Born Randwick, reside in Pyrmont, NSW primarily though visit the Central Coast, NSW.

Are you a regular attender of games: All home games, attend majority of away games if possible depending on schedule.

Did you or do you play football - don't matter what grade: Yes, from the age of 4 to 29.

Do your family support the Roosters: Yes, lifelong Roosters family since 1908 I am told.

Predictions for this year: Too early in the pre-season, more to come closer to NRL kick off.

To assist me and yourselves to know each other a little better how about when you first post in the forum you do this survey for me

Where are you from

Are you a regular attender of games

did you or do you play football - don't matter what grade

do your family support the Roosters

From Brisbane
Attend Roosters games when in Brisbane
I used to play football (rugby)
Yes my family supports the Roosters
Predictions: GF = Storm/Sharks or Storm/Cowboys. Roosters to go deep into the finals. Eels to go better than expected. Terry Campese to injure himself again and retire.

ag6858

Juniors
Hi all, new poster here but have been reading the boards for a while.

Where are you from: Born in the East, spent most of my childhood on the North Shore, now living in the Hornsby shire.

Are you a regular attender of games: Season ticket holder, missed two home games so far though, but I'm going to the Parra away game.

Did you or do you play football - don't matter what grade: A bit of oz tag at school, can't play tackle because of a neck problem when I was younger.

Do your family support the Roosters: Dad introduced me to them and is a fan, mum and sister can't stand the sport, and have extended family who are big Manly fans.

Predictions for this year: Top 4, but making grand final will be tough.

Go the Chooks!

Lucas-Con

Juniors
Born in marrikville reside in penrith been a roosters fan since I could talk.

No one else in my family likes the roosters there tigers supporters

I don't go to games I prefer to watch them from home where its warm.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors

Where are you from

did you or do you play football - don't matter what grade

do your family support the Roosters

North west Sydney

Attend about 10 games per year

I used to play up to 18 both League and Union....also played VB Masters League Over 35s back in 2006 until I smashed my shoulder and the groyne..:p

My brother does and my three step daughters but my real daughter goes for Parra.

I'm not one for making outlandish predictions but as a fan I hope we can win it... but thinking objectively, we will make top 4...if injuries are kind to us we can give back to back a real shake.

bellyache

Bench
North west Sydney

Attend about 10 games per year

I used to play up to 18 both League and Union....also played VB Masters League Over 35s back in 2006 until I smashed my shoulder and the groyne..:p

My brother does and my three step daughters but my real daughter goes for Parra.

I'm not one for making outlandish predictions but as a fan I hope we can win it... but thinking objectively, we will make top 4...if injuries are kind to us we can give back to back a real shake.
f**k off dopey, your not welcome here. Ive seen this dude in cardinal and red... :D

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
f**k off dopey, your not welcome here. Ive seen this dude in cardinal and red... :D

Lol....it was for your 40th Birthday Party at the Redfern soup kitchen.....fancy dress as long as you wore Souths Colours team. Did you get your new dentures mate...limited edition 2 teeth:p

I'll buy you a beer at the dullbogs game...;-)

Where are you from
Central Coast

Sometimes

Did you or do you play football - don't matter what grade
I used to but my son plays

Do your family support the Roosters
Only my youngest son

Probably just miss the top eight with Mitchell Pearce out indefinately, Boyd Cordner out early on and losing a few big names.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Where are you from
St Peters

Most home games if work doesn't get in the way and some away games also.

Does your family support the Roosters
Yes.

Did you or do you play football
No

Not sure, was thinking top4 before the Mitchell Pearce fiasco but not really sure now. Why didn't we keep Maloney and flick Pearce? Maloney's combination with Hastings was good last year when Pearce was out injured.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I signed up to this site so I could keep in touch with football because for some reason now my computer wont let me access the Chookpen anymore even though I had a been a member for years.

PureAvgas

Juniors
Where are you from?
Country NSW, but now Melbourne.

Are you a regular attender of games?
Unfortunately not Roosters matches, attend most Storm matches

Did you or do you play football - don't matter what grade
Juniors and through school

Do your family support the Roosters
An uncle and cousin, not much else

Bulldogs surprise packet might lead to a grand final appearance, Roosters prediction...no idea at the moment. Hopefully we improve soon

Liberate Souths

Juniors
Burp...

My real name is chezza and I like 5oufs.

I have six kids. 4 to different blokes, one to
my uncle and one to my brother in law.

My family have been on the pension since 1965 and since 1998 I have been getting two widows pensions.

I don't go to games because I am scared of bumping into my old cell mate who also supported 5oufs. After what she dun do to her old man..,

If I am lucky this year, I predict a 7th child to any man who will pay me the child support.

Up da bunnies.

Gees that Greg England he play well dis year.

Burp...

gregstar

Referee
lol.

But you spelt too many words correctly & it was too intelligible.

Next time "derp" will suffice.