The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hollywood Jesus

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saphires in glenmore park.Not really worth going too-Foods always ok thou but nothing special.
    Best takeaway ive found in Penrith is near spotlight and Jb hifi.I go there to get my brag and Music magazine.its in the supercenter near bunnings etc.Its run by Lebanese and you usually get called cuz or bother, but they do a good coffee and there hamburgers are quite good.The old guy always keeps the tables clean too. Highly recommend the food.Like the good old fashioned takeaways not the Asian run ones.
    John he does have one of the 4 player ones with 2019 game card but it is $1550.it is second hand in top condition.
    hey mate im have been looking in my face book all day for the pass word could you please give it to me.. If its all sold out ill sit in the bay next to u guys thanks.
    John
    Just checking to see if you have sent the password as yet, nothing in my facebook inbox
    Regards
    Glenn
    Hi HJ,
    Could I get the password off you for the purchase of tickets in the B & G army?

My Son wants to sit amongst it.

ta.

Regards,

Jason
    hey i bet i get banned for posting this to bartman....
    So now you are saying he used his condition as an exuse,not only have you been a moral crusader reguarding player behaviour but now you are virtually implying he was full of sh*t for his reasons leaving parra? i think if you have a grown up think about it,you would realise he had to get out of that fishbowl and more than likely was advised to go continue his careere elsewhere so he could overcome his issues.The more i read of your comments,which by the way you actually thrive on commenting about issues other than rugby league matters.Ala kiki sh*t.The more i realise you are just a an idiot who has more than likely lived a very sheltered life and think no one should ever do any wrong.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…