The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CyberKev
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• G'Day, Champ

I joined BigFooty in 2001 (also use 'CyberKev') and still visit, but not as frequently as I used to. I try and keep over certain threads, particularly the BF Rugby League one, but I don't post all that often these days.

I used to post often on the separate League Unlimited AFL site (with Twizzle, AuckMel and co), but it was poorly frequented and went under at bthe end of 2010.

I go for Hawthorn and the Dragons (and Redcliffe in the QLD comp, although I don't follow it closely these days).
    Sorry Cammers.

Just saw this now, which shows how often I've been online lately. I can't really be bothered with Supercoach anymore, as I don't really have the time required to do it effectively. No doubt you'd be happy with the new AFL TV deal and the return of an AFL dedicated channel.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…