The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I created a new thread about the tigers today and it is not there.
    Was it deleted or should I re-post the thread.
    how about the mods do your job and ban slaters, st hammer and me for 2 weeks .. any further infringements ban for good .. yes, even though i just retaliate i'm willing to take a hit on behalf of the team if the mods are willing to get shit like threats, personal denigration etc off the forums .. i would guess for example, the forums could be closed down for allowing libelous statements eg hammer calling me a paedophile .. i'd prefer it was dealt with in house .. take a stand mods ..

happy new year
    dubo
    Hi,

I requested access to the Jubilee Avenue forum almost two weeks ago. Is there a problem?
    Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/leagueun/public_html/forums/includes/functions_bigthree.php
    Line: 27

Hi Godz, What doe the above mean? I get it when I click on any thread.Cheers Robert
    hi there,
    sorry i have accidentally posted the same new discussion twice. can you please remove one? thanks!
    Godz - can you please delete my thread about Manly and the 7 tackles. I didn't realise someone else had started a smiliar one earlier.

Thank you
    hey godz .. later tonight i will post updated scores on our jubilee jubilation fantasy comp .. can you make it a "sticky" .. over 30 of us are involved.

cheers
    dubo
    hi .. how come guys are being let into the forum without the minimum 20 posts ? I've noticed 2 newbies with 2 and 4 posts in the last couple of days .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest posts