The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perth Red
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who the hell in the NRL or Pirates management team permitted a game or whatever to be played in 44Deg heat are they mad
    Wonder if you heard the rumor that come 1dec the NRL will be running WA under the direction of ARLC you seem better informed than most
    Was TRL president up till this year. You can safely assume I have been involved in everything down here and I totally support everything you say about the NRL and its attitude to the 'Affiliated States'. After I left the Board this year the Board became a joke but that is a different issue and not the reason why we are where we are. The NRL has let us down. I could say a lot more but you get the gist mate.
    The West Australian, online version, at this very moment, has 3 stories about League and 2 about AFL, in the Sports section... I'm wondering if dementia is setting in early for me.....

Edit.. correction, 2 to 3...
    pandora on salecheap pandorabuy pandora discount pandorapandorapandora bracelets sale Pandora Necklaces onlinePandora CharmsPandora Sets outletPandora Beads sale
    SEO Services | Ecommerce Website Design | Email Template Design | Website Maintenance | Facebook search engine optimization Website Link Building Link Building Pricing Outsource Link Building Website Link Building expert
    Certainly would be beenficial if Ch7 gets rights and we get a team, some nice contra advertising support available of played right. The West might actually start covering RL!
    hi I thought you knew the West or Worst as it is affectionately known was owned by Ch 7 Stokes uses it as a cross promotional vehicle,same with 6PR 7 is there main source though they are owned by Faixfax I think Stokes has shares in Fairfax as well take it easy j5o6hn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…