The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

macavity
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Trumpet Boy is alive and well running amuck building media profile and lifting for the Knights Crusade! Press and radio this week on ABC Radio, NX-FM and talked to Danny on 2HD this morning and front page Scone Advocate. Slowly muscling in on Newcastle media - been awhile since I had control there but I know people in high places to press press buttons. What a debarcle in QLD but probably set up. Broncos marketing said there were no seats left in Away supporters area - ah, plenty that I could see - thanks Lisa and friend for ticket behind posts and close to Channel 9 camera - and Steve and friend - forgive me for not remembering all names - medical condition -but unfortunately hooked before I could attrack their (camera) attention. Could have been different if we had been allowed a voice. I was so drained after the game headache and feeling sick. Security nazis killed Captain Goodvibes - couldn't make it to the pub and 6am flight back to Newcastle for Scone Thoroughbreds Junior presentation day at 12 noon. You guys all rock and Knights management are coming around - I wont give up on you. Trust, repect, and cheers,
    TB
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…