Go Back   The Front Row Forum :: Rugby League > Other Sports > Cricket > International Game Day

Old 24-01-2013, 11:23 AM
Bench

Default Re: 5th ODI: Australia v Sri Lanka at Hobart Jan 23, 2013

Phil Hughes batted well yesterday but to say he deserved man of the series is ludicrous, he had two good games and 3 shockers hardly consistent enough for man of the series. Not unexpected the calls for him winning MOTS come from his stalker

Sri Lanka were in the best position to win the series and the Sri Lankan bowlers were a large part of that

Kulasekara thorughly deserved it
Old 24-01-2013, 11:26 AM
Referee

They don't have a half of north london. They have a suburb. We are north london.
Old 24-01-2013, 12:39 PM
The Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusKnightRKO View Post
Ay Twiz, i was trying to send him too your half of north london.
pass

we have standards
Old 24-01-2013, 01:05 PM
First Grade

BunniesMan challenges someone to debate with him on why Kulasekera deserved MOTS over Hughes. When several people actually do present logical arguments, he disappears and then fails to respond.

lol@DunniesGimp
Old 24-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Referee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Grimes View Post
BunniesMan challenges someone to debate with him on why Kulasekera deserved MOTS over Hughes. When several people actually do present logical arguments, he disappears and then fails to respond.

lol@DunniesGimp
No. I put forward my arguments. I didn't appreciate when AG had nothing to offer because it was nothing but abuse without any logical argument.

Yes since then some people have actually argued a point. I respect this but that doesn't mean there has to be more to it. Because I've already said my piece and I've heard other peoples arguments. I obviously think I'm still right but what would be the point of just repeating my argument.

The debate would just go in circles.

I have my opinion that Hughes should have been man of the series. And I made my argument with my reasons why. Others had different opinions and they gave their reasons why. That's the end of that as far as I'm concerned.
Old 24-01-2013, 02:38 PM
Juniors

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunniesman View Post
no. I put forward my arguments. I didn't appreciate when ag had nothing to offer because it was nothing but abuse without any logical argument.

Yes since then some people have actually argued a point. I respect this but that doesn't mean there has to be more to it. Because i've already said my piece and i've heard other peoples arguments. I obviously think i'm still right but what would be the point of just repeating my argument.

I have my opinion that hughes should have been man of the series. And i made my argument with my reasons why. Others had different opinions and they gave their reasons why. That's the end of that as far as i'm concerned.
stfu
Old 24-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Coach

Hughes Player Of The Series??...for f*cks sake bunniesmong.

He's still terrible.
Old 24-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Not a Referee

Hughes was certainly our player of the series.

I have no issue with Lankan swing bowler getting it, he had a great series.
Old 24-01-2013, 05:16 PM
Bench

Lets be fair here, Hughes is the only reason Australia won anything. Didn't deserve MOS but a close second, sure.
Old 24-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunniesMan View Post
No. I put forward my arguments. I didn't appreciate when AG had nothing to offer because it was nothing but abuse without any logical argument.

Yes since then some people have actually argued a point. I respect this but that doesn't mean there has to be more to it. Because I've already said my piece and I've heard other peoples arguments. I obviously think I'm still right but what would be the point of just repeating my argument.

I have my opinion that Hughes should have been man of the series. And I made my argument with my reasons why. Others had different opinions and they gave their reasons why. That's the end of that as far as I'm concerned.
No, I said shut up because I'm sick of you talking about Hughes. I'm sick of trying to talk reasonably about cricket and instead having to read your posts on every shot he plays. Yes I could put you on ignore but why should I have to change my forum experience because of a c**k gobbler like you?
I like Hughes and the way he plays, I feel that he still has a long way to improve in both forms of the game but I like him. Unfortunately it's hard to appreciate him when a f**k stick like you with no idea about the game is trolling this forum spouting immature shit about a grown man.

Kulasakra was a deserving MOS and Hughes would have been too. But it's a nothing series so winning the award isn't a big deal. But you make it a big federal case showcasing both your immaturity and lack of cricket knowledge.

Grow up FFS and give the Hughes fap sessions a rest.
Old 24-01-2013, 07:37 PM
First Grade

Hughes had a good series to say he was robbed is ludicrous. Sri Lanka were the better team for the majority of the series and they deserved to have the player of the series. Hughes was easily ours but did he play well across the games? no.
Old 24-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysGreen View Post
No, I said shut up because I'm sick of you talking about Hughes. I'm sick of trying to talk reasonably about cricket and instead having to read your posts on every shot he plays. Yes I could put you on ignore but why should I have to change my forum experience because of a c**k gobbler like you?
I like Hughes and the way he plays, I feel that he still has a long way to improve in both forms of the game but I like him. Unfortunately it's hard to appreciate him when a f**k stick like you with no idea about the game is trolling this forum spouting immature shit about a grown man.

Kulasakra was a deserving MOS and Hughes would have been too. But it's a nothing series so winning the award isn't a big deal. But you make it a big federal case showcasing both your immaturity and lack of cricket knowledge.

Grow up FFS and give the Hughes fap sessions a rest.