Go Back   The Front Row Forum :: Rugby League > Off the ball > Computer and Video Games

Computer and Video Games For discussion about computer and video games in general including Rugby League on PC, Playstation and Xbox

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #676  
Old 09-09-2012, 02:39 PM
natheel's Avatar
natheel natheel is offline
Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kiama
Posts: 10,552
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

looks like he has used Storm retro jersey
Reply With Quote
  #677  
Old 09-09-2012, 02:44 PM
biggestbroncosfan biggestbroncosfan is offline
Juniors
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 544
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

if anyone who has been to the demo games or are going can they ask for a release date/what stage are they at with the game because i have heard the game will come out during the finals or early October. Really hope customising teams will be easy and it will not be hard to find logos/jerseys for teams like Wales, France, PNG etc..
Reply With Quote
  #678  
Old 09-09-2012, 02:45 PM
ceagle's Avatar
ceagle ceagle is offline
Bench
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Epping
Posts: 4,669
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestbroncosfan View Post
if anyone who has been to the demo games or are going can they ask for a release date/what stage are they at with the game because i have heard the game will come out during the finals or early October. Really hope customising teams will be easy and it will not be hard to find logos/jerseys for teams like Wales, France, PNG etc..
Apparently Microsoft have approved the game and they are waiting for Sony to do so, they reckon it will be out in October some time.
Reply With Quote
  #679  
Old 09-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Parra Pride's Avatar
Parra Pride Parra Pride is offline
Coach
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: World End
Posts: 16,479
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestbroncosfan View Post
if anyone who has been to the demo games or are going can they ask for a release date/what stage are they at with the game because i have heard the game will come out during the finals or early October. Really hope customising teams will be easy and it will not be hard to find logos/jerseys for teams like Wales, France, PNG etc..
The game is at least 8 weeks off release.
Reply With Quote
  #680  
Old 09-09-2012, 03:19 PM
natheel's Avatar
natheel natheel is offline
Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kiama
Posts: 10,552
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

as microsoft has approved it i can't see sony knocking it back. i reckon a release date will be announced in the next 2 days or so. giving them 3-4 weeks to produce it. so a late september early october release would be on the cards. i'm predicting first week after the gf
Reply With Quote
  #681  
Old 09-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Parra Pride's Avatar
Parra Pride Parra Pride is offline
Coach
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: World End
Posts: 16,479
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by natheel View Post
as microsoft has approved it i can't see sony knocking it back. i reckon a release date will be announced in the next 2 days or so. giving them 3-4 weeks to produce it. so a late september early october release would be on the cards. i'm predicting first week after the gf
Apparently production takes 6 weeks minimum, I'd say mid-late October.
Reply With Quote
  #682  
Old 09-09-2012, 03:31 PM
caMoGFC caMoGFC is offline
Juniors
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 20
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

hopefully a bit better than the last title
Reply With Quote
  #683  
Old 09-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Micistm Micistm is offline
Bench
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,774
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

Was in our local independant game store, which sticks up lists of games with upcoming release dates. You do take them with a grain of salt as they can, and often do, change. But they have this game listed as Sept 28th.
How accurate, who knows?
Reply With Quote
  #684  
Old 09-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Parra Pride's Avatar
Parra Pride Parra Pride is offline
Coach
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: World End
Posts: 16,479
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micistm View Post
Was in our local independant game store, which sticks up lists of games with upcoming release dates. You do take them with a grain of salt as they can, and often do, change. But they have this game listed as Sept 28th.
How accurate, who knows?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say they're wrong. However I'm happy, in fact I'll be ecstatic, to be proven wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #685  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:00 PM
EvolutionUber EvolutionUber is offline
Juniors
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 881
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

Games are released on a Thursday normally aren't they? 28 th is a Friday.
Reply With Quote
  #686  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Parra Pride's Avatar
Parra Pride Parra Pride is offline
Coach
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: World End
Posts: 16,479
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionUber View Post
Games are released on a Thursday normally aren't they? 28 th is a Friday.
Not necessarily, Halo 4 will be released on a Tuesday.
Reply With Quote
  #687  
Old 09-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Tonearm Terrorwrist's Avatar
Tonearm Terrorwrist Tonearm Terrorwrist is offline
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 33,281
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

Halo 4 is massive though. I'll take RLL2 on a Sunday for all I care just gimme gimme gimme ffs
Reply With Quote
  #688  
Old 09-09-2012, 10:43 PM
azsportza's Avatar
azsportza azsportza is offline
LIVE UPDATE MANAGEMENT TEAM
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Campbelltown, Australia
Posts: 2,391
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

These are the controls I have worked out from playing and talking to those who have played RLL2



Reply With Quote
  #689  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:32 PM
natheel's Avatar
natheel natheel is offline
Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Kiama
Posts: 10,552
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

Kicking seems to be good button combos. Hated rl3 kicking buttons. Wy too close to eachother
Reply With Quote
  #690  
Old 09-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Parra Pride's Avatar
Parra Pride Parra Pride is offline
Coach
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: World End
Posts: 16,479
Default Re: Rugby League Live 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by natheel View Post
Kicking seems to be good button combos. Hated rl3 kicking buttons. Wy too close to eachother
I never could get grubbers right in RL3, always ended up bombing, and I could never get field goals to go more than 15-20 metres.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 10:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2 Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Advertising Opportunities

  Latest Tweets

Advertising Opportunities