What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“mmnahmnnumm” .. “d .duhh …. robbo”.

Redback71

First Grade
I must admit I will be a little nervous watching the two Nathans in particular battle it out. No-one will understand their sledging anyway – “mmnahmnnumm” .. “d .duhh …. robbo”.

this is the weekly email from BS in part. what does “mmnahmnnumm” .. “d .duhh …. robbo”. mean. :?

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'll take a stab at it and say, Nathen Cayless is a serial mumbler!! and was given the nickname "Mahara" from former Captain Dean Pay because some players just couldn't and still can't understand what he says half the time.

the Duuuhhh!! Robbo is probably relates to the way Hindy talks himself and calls his hometown to "Robbo" short for Robertson!!

just a guess.

half

Coach
i never thought i'd say this, but nathan cayless is well and truly going to be playing the role of bitch on friday night. hindy's gonna kick some kiwi ass

The Colonel

Immortal
Eelectrica said:
The hightlight of the test match will be Nathan Vs Nathan. :p
I'm tipping Nathan to win ;-)

I doubt that will happen..... I think its more likely to be Nathan.

Gronk

Staff member
Gaz are you saying that the Jennifer Lawrence movie where she wakes up after 15 years is real ?

passengers-first-movie-trailer.jpg

Latest posts