What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“They’ll Learn From That Loss”.

gUt

Coach
The strange thing is Luke Lewis talks about how the sharks want to be known for their defence so they obviously talk about it at training.

Marchad

Juniors
Are the only cards we pull out of the bag when they reach in labeled “cowardice” when at Suncorp? A proud little tradition maintained right there.

(f**k ‘em all. They all deserve a turn. From the admin lady, to the toilet cleaner, to the f**kin coach. They’re all standing outside my monkey cage and I’m throwing’ shit tonight).
I hope you aren’t whacking off to get their attention.

Weaponhead

Coach
All the panic for Teig Wilton not re signing with us can evaporate. He is a clown off epic proportions
Trying to be Moylan's minder when you have just began as a starting player would be a tough gig. He has to get more effective in defence no doubt but he has ability.

txta2

Bench
in the coach conference Fitz stated no changes
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Quigs

Immortal
No changes huh !!!

Well I know I am changing my attitude levels from "f**k them", "f**k youse" to I couldn't give a f**k.

Turning down the volume so to speak.