What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

08 :: R26 Fri :: Roosters 10 Dragons 0 @ SFS

Round 26 Result :: Roosters v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chook Norris

First Grade
It doesn't count. They were depleted. They had Nightingale out. It wont count. ;-)

someone didn't tell them they are in the top 8 :shock:
-----

overall im very happy with the win, great intensity over 80 minutes... they all really wanted it today

unfortunately, our attack still has a lot to improve

Roosterphin1

Juniors
Had to laugh at Anti Rooster channel 9 brushing over the Fitzy try....if that was any other team they would have been crucifying Hayne for not going to the video ref

no name

Coach
Had to laugh at Anti Rooster channel 9 brushing over the Fitzy try....if that was any other team they would have been crucifying Hayne for not going to the video ref

The same anti Rooster commentary that were batting over Fitzy all night. Gee some people are hard to please. Your team is in the top 4 n u whinge ar sh*t like that

sting

Bench
Gotta put some blame on the players for struggling in the conditions though, not just Brown.

oh most definately. as i've said elsewhere, they played like it wasn't raining pushin stupid passes, etc. but by not picking soward in these conditions... terrible call. i'm pretty angry! a picture of the state of my living room would better explain how i'm feeling right now!

mongoose

Coach
Now we just have to beat the bulldogs by 16+ and 6th place is ours. I really hope the bulldogs continue to play like busteds. Even if we do lose we should still get 7th.

Dragon

Coach
Damn raiders >< I think you guys deserve 6th spot.

Doesnt mean i wont be wearing blue n white undies on Sunday :p Go you doggies! Do it for Folkesey!

OK I just threw up a little

sting

Bench
Fire up you Doggies!!

for f**k sake show some heart for once this season! and lose by less than 16 points!

sting

Bench
hahaha can they repeat that perfomance? probably not!!!

gotta love putting all your faith behind the wooden spooners!

Chriss

Juniors
Anybody else think Minichiello was great tonight? I thought he played very well considering he's been out for so long.

Tough win in those conditions. Wasn't a very exciting game, but it was a good win for the chooks.

Last edited:

Danish

Referee
A penalty would have been the correct decision.
Took Creagh out with a blind side hit that ended up being a head clash

Surely a defender cant be expected to hold off on smashing a bloke running hard at the line who the ball runner had just dummied a pass to??

Sa simply fell for the dummy and went in for the hit on who he thought had the ball. Had Sa waited until he could be 100% sure who had the ball Creagh could have already scored.