What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: PF1 Fri :: Bulldogs 12 Eels 22 @ ANZ

2009 Grand Finalist #1: Bulldogs or Eels?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

benoir91

Juniors
Our STH's number roughly 6,600 from memory.

If thats the caseand the bulldogs fans have only 200 tickets more then eels fans, yet double the amount of sth's. Its looking good for the eels fans when sale to the public opens :p

ByRd

First Grade
Not exactly what it means, it doesnt say how many tickets each person has bought cause for example i bought 20 and the guys i was with bought about 14 or so each and some about 8.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2GB just reported that the Members pre-sale sold an all-time record of 12,000 tickets, Eels fans snapping up marginally more tickets than 'Dogs fans - not by much though (which is interesting given they only have half the amount of STH's... I wonder how many obtained tickets fraudulently...).

Not many Cat 1 tickets will be left when the public sale goes on at 9am tomorrow.

If you want tickets tonight and you aren't an STH/member of either club, head to NRL.com and join the myNRL thingy.

Chook Norris

First Grade
2GB just reported that the Members pre-sale sold an all-time record of 12,000 tickets, Eels fans snapping up marginally more tickets than 'Dogs fans - not by much though (which is interesting given they only have half the amount of STH's... I wonder how many obtained tickets fraudulently...).

Not many Cat 1 tickets will be left when the public sale goes on at 9am tomorrow.

If you want tickets tonight and you aren't an STH/member of either club, head to NRL.com and join the myNRL thingy.

brilliant :D

so we're on track for the record.

Chook Norris

First Grade
so far, it looks like Eels fans will outnumber Dogs fans, unless the latter can get the same 40k(v Warriors) back..

The Dogs seem to be stronger across the park...Kimmorley will add direction and the likes of Idris will pose as a bigger threat when on attack as will Hayne.

I just think if the Dogs can soak up the pressure in the first 20 and turn it into a forwards game then they will get on top.

The Dogs will win...

ByRd

First Grade
so far, it looks like Eels fans will outnumber Dogs fans, unless the latter can get the same 40k(v Warriors) back..
I expect it to be fairly even but i think we will just outnumber them but either way it is going to be a big crowd

benoir91

Juniors

Yeah i agree
Eels Category 1 is now selling in the end of level 6
Dogs Category 1 is now selling in level 4 still

if thats anything to go by

dragondad

First Grade
I think the Eels will outnumber them,like they did in '07.And dont try and deny it.I was there that night and it was a sea of blue and gold.The place was going off when Tahu took the intercept.

Latest posts