What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R10 Fri :: Dragons 20 Bulldogs 18 @ WIN Jubilee

Heritage Round 10 - Dragons v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No, not seriously. :lol: Dragons won't leak that many points let alone that margin.

We'll win by 6 or less.

dragondad

First Grade
I can feel a really tense game that shouldn't be watched by people with heart problems.The ref appointments aren't yet but Ive just spoken to my contact and the refs for this one are T Archer & A Klein.

Gaba

First Grade
cant see the dogs putting many points on the dragons, plus the dogs are amongst the highest in the mistackles , pretty poor defensive effort agaisnt the teams they been playing :)

dragons by 16- 20 points , i had a daydream of that margin today :)

lol in saying that the last time i was confident of a dream of the dragons winning they lost

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Category 1 Alloc. Exhausted

Category 2 Alloc. Exhausted

Category 3 Alloc. Exhausted

General Admission Limited seats only

Opposition Supporter Alloc. Exhausted

thommo4pm

Coach
According to our forum, the game is officially a sell out.

Good luck Bulldogs fans, lets hope it's a cracker.

Haven't seen much advertising or promotion for the game though.

The NRL & Ch 9 should get serious, they could smash 500K viewers in Sydney with the right promotion.

Timmah

Staff member
Ticketek says Allocation Exhausted. It's a sellout.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Soward to finally do an Inglis on somebody, the only other half smaller than him is Noddy, he should do it on him. Noddy weighs 84, Soward 88. He's bigger. Lol.

Seriously, could this week go any slower? A great game for a friday night sell out is just what the NRL needs after the dramas this week. Bring on the footy!

dragondad

First Grade
Telegraph is reporting that the capacity will be 19000 for Friday due to extra police on hand.

Latest posts