What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R10 Mon :: Storm 46 Raiders 6 @ Olympic

Heritage Round 10 - Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Some stats....

Overall: Played 23, Melbourne 18 Canberra 5
In Melbourne: Played 12, Melbourne 11 Canberra 1

Last time Canberra beat Melbourne: Round 26, 2002 at Canberra Stadium
Last (and only) time Canberra won in Melbourne: Round 25, 2000 at Olympic Park

Melbourne have won the last 13 clashes.

Based on that, Canberra by plenty :sarcasm:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Referees to cane Canberra in the penalty count, thus costing them the chance of winning the game.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I remember last year we were actually going good against them at home and were leading at half time. My girlfriend said we were going to win but I told her not to be silly Canberra can't beat Melbourne.

And I was right :(

MsStorm

Bench
Referees to cane Canberra in the penalty count, thus costing them the chance of winning the game.

That would be nice...:)

Any Raider supporters coming to the game?
We have a few here in Melbourne who always rock up to the game.

MsStorm

Bench

That would be nice!:)

Any Raiders coming to Melb. for the game.
We have some here in Melbourne who always rock up to games.

Last edited:
I think we could be in this , the Storm arent going that great and I know nor are we but we will give this a shake.
Herbert is the 1/2 McCrone played last night as did Joe Picker. some changes for the team. milne's speed will be a major assest
TLL will play as well.

Ive got my fingers crossed anyway

mongoose

Coach
TLL named in the backrow.

I think we are a hope in this game, a lot of storm players backing up from 2 games last weekend.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
STORM: 1. Billy Slater 2. Steve Turner 3. Will Chambers 4. Greg Inglis 5. Joseph Tomane 6. Brett Finch 7. Cooper Cronk 17. Brett White 9. Cameron Smith 10. Adam Blair 11. Matthew Cross 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Dallas Johnson
Interchange: 8. Jeff Lima 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Sika Manu 16. Aiden Tolman
RAIDERS: 20. David Milne 2. Adrian Purtell 3. Justin Carney 4. Joel Monaghan 5. Phil Graham 6. Terry Campese 21. Marc Herbert 8. David Shillington 9. Glen Buttriss 10. Scott Logan 18. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Alan Tongue
Interchange: 14. Trevor Thurling 15. Nigel Plum 16. Josh Miller 17. Dane Tilse

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Steve Carrall pulled out injured as touch judge, Marcel Caillol his replacement.

Timmah

Staff member
I hope Melbourne go on to rack up a big score. Nothing better than a cocky Melbourne on a short turnaround :D

AILD

Bench
hopefully we can stack on the points in the 2nd half. the chip chase is looking like a good option to score from...